Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sold D16 Phoscyon to gaf_thit
great communication - recommend! :tu:

Sold MMultiAnalyser to LCW – very quick payment and smooth transaction. Good buyer!

Just bought MMultiAnalyzer from terminus_one . Smooth and fast transaction (very fast, about 30 min). Great seller.

Bought NI Polyplex from almazmusic
Great seller and super fast communications.

Definitely recommended seller!

Sold NI Polyplex to nori.lam - great buyer, quick payment.
🇺🇦

Bought AAS String Studio VS-2 and the Journeys and Entangled Species preset packs from user emanuelsj.
Made the purchase yesterday afternoon, and this morning I received an email from AAS with my download links and serial numbers. Can't get much better than that!

Also want to note that doing business with emanueljs was to the point but also friendly and courteous.
A trusted seller in my book.
Digital Studio: Studio One Pro 3, and too many plugins to list
Tools: '09 Epi' Dot Studio, '10 Epi' Les Paul Studio, '97 Fender Strat, 2015 PRS SE Standard 24, Martin OMC-18E.
Toys: Peavey Solo, Crate GFX30, VOX AD30VT, Digitech RP500, Line 6 HD500X

I can also 150% confirm that TEKing66 is a nice person to deal with. It was a pleasure to do business with you - and I have also added you to my KVR friends list! :tu:
TEKing66 wrote:Bought AAS String Studio VS-2 and the Journeys and Entangled Species preset packs from user emanuelsj.
Made the purchase yesterday afternoon, and this morning I received an email from AAS with my download links and serial numbers. Can't get much better than that!

Also want to note that doing business with emanueljs was to the point but also friendly and courteous.
A trusted seller in my book.

Bought Valhalla Ubermod and Plate from Doug1978.
A very nice person. A very fast transfer.
Everything perfect.

Thanks a lot :tu:
Scotty's Arrival

Alias9593 bought west africa
Fast payment and friendly buyer with good comms

Just finished a turbo transfer from Nimrod7 :) In less than an hour, I am installing the RBass 8)

Bought West Africa from Cpharris63.
Fast and easy transaction. Nice guy.
Good communication, recommended.

VirusTI82 wrote:Bought Valhalla Ubermod and Plate from Doug1978.
A very nice person. A very fast transfer.
Everything perfect.

Thanks a lot :tu:
Thanks VirusTI82, you're an excellent person to deal with :)

Bought Slate VCC from Baxterbrown.
Smooth, easy transaction and fast transfer!
Thanks!

Sold a Heavyocity VI to mgw38. Very smooth transaction, definitely recommended. :tu:

_emanon_ wrote:Sold a Heavyocity VI to mgw38. Very smooth transaction, definitely recommended. :tu:
Bought Evolve R2 from _emanon_. Fast and smooth. Very good buying experience. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”