Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bertrand18m wrote:Twolegstoneworks. Very good, quick replies and good advices! 8)
Same can be said of bertrand18m. Nice buyer, quick payment and overall it was an easy transaction.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

debolish wrote:Bought SoundToys Echoboy from _emanon_ - fast, painless transaction. Great communication. Highly recommended.
Thank you debolish, the feeling is mutual. Quick, smooth transaction, much appreciated. Would deal with you again, definitely!

Bought HOFA plugins from skipdog. Very smooth and quick transaction ... great communication. Highly recommended. :tu:

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

just bought alchemy from space man great price and fast transfer of the license! thanks a lot dude :party:

I just had two very smooth and fast transactions with analogue01 and andycraig.
Thanks guys.
:)

Bought MAutoDynamicEQ from spktkpkt and was a smooth transcation. :tu:

Cheers,
SW
Make music :harp:

Sold Superior Drummer package to GiggleGut.......first time buyer, but received very smooth/quick payment + a good/Military guy to boot!!! :clap:

Cheers,
SW
Make music :harp:

Bought Waves Native Power Pack from skipdog . Smooth transaction, fast transfer. Thanks!

Bought from krandr. Excellent transaction, thank you.

subz824 wrote:just bought alchemy from space man great price and fast transfer of the license! thanks a lot dude :party:
You're welcome 8)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Bought AAS Ultra-Analog VA-2 from ATS, and it was a perfect transaction—quick, easy, and courteous.
Marius Masalar | Composer for Media | https://www.marius.fm

Mathazzar wrote:Bought AAS Ultra-Analog VA-2 from ATS, and it was a perfect transaction—quick, easy, and courteous.
Thanks a lot. You were great to deal with as well.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I purchased Superior Drummer 2.0 Crossgrade (EZ Drummer 1 included in 2 for 1 deal) from StickyWicket. The transaction was excellent. He answered all my questions promptly and transfer of the licenses just took a few moments. Thanks.

Purchased the Waves Scheps 73 plugin from Eddie TX. Great transaction - terrific communication and he made sure the transfer to my Waves account was super swift. And no hassles of any kind. Would certainly do business again. Recommended.

Purchased Kramer Master Tape from joeyburns. He transfered the license within a a few hours of payment, so I can highly recommend. Great stuff!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”