Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold my Fabfilter plugs to BufoBufo.

Fast and friendly - everything went smoothly. Thanks!

Bought 5 Alchemy libs from three different sellers: themachinelt, Sonix64, and valerian_777. All transactions went smooth after a bit of delay waiting on CA.

I bought Alchemy soundbank biolabs light side from nori.lam.
Very smooth transcation and a pleasure to deal with!

Purchased Alchemy from KTlin, smooth transaction and a pleasure to deal with, and I would gladly do it again!

Bought from hivkorn. Perfect transaction would recommend

Sold Alchemy to ikkyu. Prompt payment, smooth transaction. He is very friendly and polite. Was a pleasure to deal with. :tu:

I purchased Zebra2 from Karten yesterday.The transaction was swift and his communication was splendid.

Highly recommended!

I purchased a Launch Control XL from Dave Onions. The communication and service was excellent. He posted immediately after I'd sent payment and it arrived the following day.

Highly recommended.

Purchased Alchemy libraries from kloon, everything was smooth.

Sold Alchemy libraries to midi sentinel, fast payment & friendly contact. Very smooth!

Sold Alchemy library to bharris22, fast payment & friendly contact. Smooth sailing! :)

Bought Waves CLA,MM and JJP-Signature Bundles from LordNibbler.
Very fast and smooth transaction.

Bought Audio Damage Tattoo from hivkorn. Everything happened instantly ^^ Thank you for a smooth trade :)

Just bought CLA signature series from Baldaur. Very helpful and the transfer went without a hitch. Great experience

jamleethorpe wrote:Just bought CLA signature series from Baldaur. Very helpful and the transfer went without a hitch. Great experience
Great transaction . This guy is new at KVR and is a gentleman . I'll do business with him again without any hesitation !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”