AIR Music Tech announces Open Beta: Apple Silicon and Windows 11 support for classic plugins

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AIR Music Tech announced today the launch of a public beta that brings Apple Silicon, VST 3 compatibility and improved Windows 11 to some of their most classic plugins, including Xpand!2, Structure, Strike, and Transfuser 2 but to name a few.

This update signifies a major step forward in ensuring our legacy software continues to serve the creative needs of modern producers and musicians.

We at AIR Music Tech deeply appreciate the patience and loyalty of long-standing customers. We understand that the wait for Apple Silicon and VST3 compatibility has been frustrating for many of them. It was never a matter of forgetting our valued users but rather overcoming significant technical challenges that come with updating these beloved classic plugins for modern platforms.

Participants will have direct access to provide feedback and report bugs through a simple online form. This feedback will be instrumental in refining the final release.

The public beta is open to all licensed users of the following products:

Hybrid 3.
Structure.
Loom 2.
Strike.
Velvet.
DB-33.
Transfuser 2.
The Riser.
Vacuum Pro.
Mini Grand.
Xpand!2.
Boom.
Vacuum.
Creative FX Collection Plus.

Licensed users interested in joining the public beta can sign up at https://www.airmusictech.com/beta-signup.html

A 7-day trial is available for new users interested in trying out these plug-ins.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Kudos for making the effort. Any news about the scalable UI you mentioned in 2017? (viewtopic.php?p=6950202#p6950202)

nice move from air music tech! very nice and thank you!

I hope the well known bug of Transfuser 2 all of a sudden unable to find its own samples library file gets finally fixed too.

According to the changelogs the only changes are VST3 support (WIN/MAC) and support for Apple Silicon Processors (MAC).
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Can't download the installers (server timeout). I assume too much traffic?

Super stoked about Transfuser. That is an epic plugin.

sbangs_air wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:15 pm AIR Music Tech announced today the launch of a public beta that brings Apple Silicon, VST 3 compatibility and improved Windows 11 to some of their most classic plugins, including Xpand!2, Structure, Strike, and Transfuser 2 but to name a few.

This update signifies a major step forward in ensuring our legacy software continues to serve the creative needs of modern producers and musicians.

We at AIR Music Tech deeply appreciate the patience and loyalty of long-standing customers. We understand that the wait for Apple Silicon and VST3 compatibility has been frustrating for many of them. It was never a matter of forgetting our valued users but rather overcoming significant technical challenges that come with updating these beloved classic plugins for modern platforms.

Participants will have direct access to provide feedback and report bugs through a simple online form. This feedback will be instrumental in refining the final release.

The public beta is open to all licensed users of the following products:

Hybrid 3.
Structure.
Loom 2.
Strike.
Velvet.
DB-33.
Transfuser 2.
The Riser.
Vacuum Pro.
Mini Grand.
Xpand!2.
Boom.
Vacuum.
Creative FX Collection Plus.

Licensed users interested in joining the public beta can sign up at https://www.airmusictech.com/beta-signup.html

A 7-day trial is available for new users interested in trying out these plug-ins.
How are things looking for HiDPI scaling for Windows with these plugins? Is there currently a way to scale up to 200% of the original size for those using high resolution monitors?
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

crisis-at-music wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pm According to the changelogs the only changes are VST3 support (WIN/MAC) and support for Apple Silicon Processors (MAC).
They are asking to report bugs to fix them.. the known bugs with any plugins and Transfuser 2 infamous can't access its own samples file all of a sudden bug would still be there if they don't fix it so a VST3 version would still be buggy just like the VST2 unless the code gets checked and fixed... Reporting that and any other bug it should have some programmer fix the code.
Last edited by DarkS474 on Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I’m really happy to hear this. got my fingers crossed

Very nice to hear that these classic plugins are getting some much needed upgrades. :clap:
These and Audjoo's Helix are literally the only VST2 plugins that I refuse to uninstall.

An upscaled and fixed Transfuser 2 would be something. Still one of my favorite drum plugins of all time.

lotus2035 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:29 pm Very nice to hear that these classic plugins are getting some much needed upgrades. :clap:
These and Audjoo's Helix are literally the only VST2 plugins that I refuse to uninstall.
+ Linplug Spectral for me

BEWARE!

I installed the current beta, selecting only the VST3 version. The installer deleted all of my factory (and some of my purchased) presets from the Program Files(86)\AIR Music Technology\Hybrid folder. This resulted in the presets no longer being available when I launched the new VST3 version.

The installer loaded presets into the Program Files\AIR Music Technology\Hybrid folder but the plug-in could not access them.

Luckily, I have another installation and was able to recover my presets by copying them from the other system to my Program Files(86)\AIR Music Technology\Hybrid folder.

Unfortunately, those presets don't seem to be playing well with the new version. They are lacking certain elements.

Hell hath frozen over.
rsp
sound sculptist

Spotted today. :hihi:
pigsfly.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”