Is there nny way to reduce SpectraclDynamicsLE latency?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any way to reduce SpectraclDynamicsLE latency?

Its quite huge 185.72ms
Last edited by Lbdunequest on Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lbdunequest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:13 pm Is there any way to reduce SpectraclDynamicsLE latency?
The only way I know is reducing Quality parameter value, but that has its consequences...

I tried that, doesnt change the latency

Lbdunequest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:40 pm I tried that, doesnt change the latency
Sorry...my bad...the LE version does not have this Quality parameter (I think)

So weird, i tried to demo Spectral Dynamics, but installer only lets me to install LE licence which i have.

What ar ethe differences between LE and Full?

Lbdunequest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 pm What ar ethe differences between LE and Full?
Usually LE versions use device GUIs. Full versions add the edit screen access.

Yeah..but i need to know exact differences and if is there as way to reduce a latency in a full version :)

It looks like, in MspectralDynamics, i can reduce the Quality parameter and get the PDC value down to 512 samples (from the default 8192). But ...
Quality

Quality defines the analyser processing quality, therefore the quality of the output signal. It can have significant impact on the performance. Please note that different quality settings also produce different sound character, so you should not find optimal settings in low quality mode and then switch to the high quality mode to render the project, since the sound would be simply different.
I do not have LE, but you might find that the Quality value is available as a plug-in parameter, automatable from your DAW. Remember that you need to click the Panic button [!] to report the new PDC value to the host.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Lbdunequest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 pm So weird, i tried to demo Spectral Dynamics, but installer only lets me to install LE licence which i have.
There is no separate way to install the full or LE version. Which version you get depends on the license you use to activate it.
Lbdunequest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:45 pm Yeah..but i need to know exact differences and if is there as way to reduce a latency in a full version :)
I think there were plans to add an option to add a way to put LE plugins back into demo mode, but I don't know if it has been implemented yet.

If that option isn't there, you could try to uninstall the plugins and reinstall without activating your license. Then you have the full version as a demo.

Held wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:13 pm
Lbdunequest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 pm So weird, i tried to demo Spectral Dynamics, but installer only lets me to install LE licence which i have.
There is no separate way to install the full or LE version. Which version you get depends on the license you use to activate it.
Lbdunequest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:45 pm Yeah..but i need to know exact differences and if is there as way to reduce a latency in a full version :)
I think there were plans to add an option to add a way to put LE plugins back into demo mode, but I don't know if it has been implemented yet.

If that option isn't there, you could try to uninstall the plugins and reinstall without activating your license. Then you have the full version as a demo.
I have deactivated the licence and now im in SpectralDynamics full mode apearently, yet there are no differences? :)

There should be an "Edit" button in the top toolbar.

I'm afraid what MSpectralDynamics just cannot be done without latency.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”