MRhythmizerMB graphic issue

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, I just discovered MeldaProduction plugins and I was impressed by MRhythmizerMB, so I downloaded the installer on my Silicon Mac (Apple M3 Max on Sonoma 14.3.1).

So I'm testing MRhythmizerMB on Logic Pro 10.8.1 and I'm having some issues that break the workflow sensibly, mostly graphical issues.
The plugin window is too big for the display and doesn't get resized correctly. I feel I am missing a full set of buttons as I cannot see the modulator tabs at all.

Other than the Mac integrated display (3024x1964 Liquid Retina) I'm using two external displays, an ASUS VG278 (1920x1080@120Hz) directly connected to the HDMI port of the Mac, and a Samsung SyncMaster 2494HM (1920x1080@60Hz), connected to a hub.

Here is a screenshot from the Samsung Monitor:
Screenshot 2024-03-29 alle 17.29.54 (3).png
Same behaviour if using only the integrated display (with no other displays connected):
Screenshot 2024-03-29 alle 17.38.44.jpg
The retina support is enabled in the settings:
image.png
Is there something I can do to fix this? I tried resizing the window but no luck. It's always too tall for the display.

The other issue I have is that sometimes when reopening the plugin window, the UI defaults back to 1 band but the FX is multiband, so it becomes impossible to make further changes. This happens randomly and I'm not sure how to reproduce it. But basically if it happens it is impossible to restore the previous session and make further edits.

The last issue I'm having is that I cannot save/restore a Logic setting setup, as it freezes Logic completely. I guess I need to rely completely on the integrated preset system.

I hope to be able to use this plugin (and all the others from MeldaProduction) as they sound incredible, but the above issues make it very hard for me to work with them.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello,

regarding the size of the window, you can change the size in the settings/style/size to some lower value (i.e 80/90%) if that helps. It looks like under macOS Sonoma and Logic Pro are still some small GUI issues, as a workarounf you can run Logic Pro in Rosetta mode or try moving plugin window from one screen and back, I am pretty sure this helps.

About the freeze issue of Logic, I think we have found it and fixed, it will be in the next release. Possibly this fix is connected to the last issue you with band change, as I cannot reproduce it on my machine.

Return to “MeldaProduction”