What are some AI music generator app that integrates with DAW?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like Soundful and Soundraw but it does not seem to integrate with Ableton Live. I'm looking to try some AI music generator app that is able to integrate with my Ableton Live or at least output a MIDI file not just wave file. Any suggestions? Thanks!

You could use Audio to Midi, and continue with the midi data in your DAW. There is also software to split songs into their single tracks. That way you could use any AI tool to create melodies and songs.

Or you could just buy Band in a Box that spits out a song for you and you sign your name to it, pretending that you wrote/played it, pretending to deserve credit in any way.

I find it easier to make your own music than to scroll thru AI variants. Sometimes its good but theres no satisfaction in that.

sergiesharee wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:59 pm I find it easier to make your own music than to scroll thru AI variants. Sometimes its good but theres no satisfaction in that.
Sadly, it appears for some people there is. smh

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”