How much time do you spend tweaking tone?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm always more inspired the closer I get to the actual tone of a performer. Though it's noisy as all get up the korg pandora mini was great for getting my foot in the door with classic rock tones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_kgtQ93Q1s
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

I think people neglect that the effects on the great workstations like M1 and Triton made their way not only into hit music, but also into a lot of other Korg products, that likely will remain useful for ages with some TLC and a few parts relacements.
Cheers

glokraw wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:46 am I think people neglect that the effects on the great workstations like M1 and Triton made their way not only into hit music, but also into a lot of other Korg products, that likely will remain useful for ages with some TLC and a few parts relacements.
Cheers
I used to have a few notable Korg hardware keyboards through the years. Loved the sound/hated the UI.

These days the KLC Mi, Triton, and Triton Extreme are my bread and butter plugins. Sure there are plenty of fine vst's on the market and I own a few. But straight out of the box (or daw) I'm reaching for the Korg's first.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Guitars”