Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just now got the email. This is a serious upgrade, imho.

$79 for new purchase ain't bad, either.

Here's the link to the product page: https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/product/triaz/

After two years of development, we are proud to finally announce the long-awaited native plugin version of Triaz! No more Kontakt required…

Even more excitingly, because you own the Kontakt version of Triaz, we have decided to show some serious love and give you the new native plugin version of Triaz for free. No upgrade fee or cross-grade charge. 100% free.

We've put our full effort into the native version for the past two years – investing everything we’ve made back into this project, and re-building it from the ground up.

The native version of Triaz is a significant upgrade, with 5,000+ brand new samples (15,000 in total), 700+ new presets, assignable parameter sequencing, audio export, intelligent drum & kit randomization, high-definition resizable UI, sample pack importing and sorting, brand new preset browser, powerful new DSP and effects, expansion support, and much more.
Last edited by GreyLion on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just installed and it’s really good!
Hoping for midi out so I can send it to my Modor DR-2 and Perkons HD.

Congratulations Wave Alchemy! Smashed it!

Been looking forward to a native version for a loooong time! Looks fantastic on paper...just installing the demo.

Great stuff and worth waiting for.

Well done Dan and Wave Alchemy!!

(OP: maybe edit the thread title to include Wave Alchemy? ‘Triaz Native’ is a bit cryptic for those not in the know.)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Ok, this was a pleasant surprise.

Incredible work. Going to use this so much. And so generous of you to make this free to previous owners...

This is awesome!

Triaz was already great in Kontakt but like a lot of Kontakt instruments felt constrained by being a plugin within a plugin. Having it native is a great development.

I see they've kept pretty much all the features of the kontakt version like the motion sequencer and the shaper.

Wavealchemy have also shown their skill at making effects like Glow so I expect the reverbs to be on point.

I was going to gt the CR 78 but this will do nicely instead.

I still have the old Triaz factory content sat in my Wave Alchemy folder. Just wondering if that is not needed now that we have a new sample folder with the new Triaz?
I guess my question is how similar are the two sample folders?

revvy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:36 pm Great stuff and worth waiting for.

Well done Dan and Wave Alchemy!!

(OP: maybe edit the thread title to include Wave Alchemy? ‘Triaz Native’ is a bit cryptic for those not in the know.)
Done! Good idea!

Rickskii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:48 pm I still have the old Triaz factory content sat in my Wave Alchemy folder. Just wondering if that is not needed now that we have a new sample folder with the new Triaz?
I guess my question is how similar are the two sample folders?
You can delete it. The new native version includes all of those samples as well as 5,000 brand new ones and 700 new presets :tu:
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Multi-output support!

Well then.... ;)

JoeCat wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:04 am Multi-output support!

Well then.... ;)
Of course :D

You have some cool mapping options on the Mapping Page too, so you can route the effects to separate individual outs too.
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Congratulations on this release! I've been keeping an eye out for this and it was definitely worth the wait. It's pretty damn fantastic and I will definitely be buying. One thing that struck me from a very quick demo, is that the sequencer randomize all function doesn't seem particularly intelligent - it just more or less completely fills every lane with content. I didn't see any obvious way of fine tuning what this randomization does, other than I think a way to lock lanes, although I didn't RTFM, and only had a very quick play with it, and I may therefore be missing something. But if I'm not missing something, then that function doesn't seem very useful at present.

Yeah, the sequencer randomizer doesn’t seem to work.
The drum randomization is excellent though.

simmo75 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:45 am Yeah, the sequencer randomizer doesn’t seem to work.
Ah, ok, so I haven't missed anything. Perhaps Dan would like to comment on this, and whether it can be fixed to be more musical in a future update?

Return to “Instruments”