How to Access My Account

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been trying to log into "MyAmpleSound" account because I had a hard drive malfunction and have to reinstall the two acoustic guitar plugins that I own. But after hours of trying, I can't get in. I would contact Ample Sound via email but there's absolutely nowhere on their site where I can do this.

I have changed my password, no problem. Now the problem is with my user name. I have a feeling that it wants my license number - which I can't find. Is there any way at all that will let me get in touch with Ample Sound support so they can go back and look at my account to verify that I did indeed purchase these two instruments and then allow me to reinstall them? I do want to purchase another guitar but I really don't want to open a new account to get it. Also, I don't want to lose the two instruments that I have already bought.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Logging in requires just the user name and the password.

Absolutely nowhere? Support > About Us takes you to this page with the customer service email address: https://www.amplesound.net/en/about.asp

Thank you so much. I'm sorry that I didn't see that in the "About Us" page.

There lies my problem... I can't for the life of me remember my user name. I've managed to get in touch with support and am waiting to hear back from them.

Return to “Ample Sound”