Anybody knows what happened to Ronan Fed? Everything has been deleted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ronan won't have signed any agreement with Steinberg. He works in SynthEdit, it's Jeff who would have had to sign an agreement.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

ZonderP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:13 pm If Ronan has in time (before 1st October 2018) signed a VST 2 License agreement AND not signed a VST 3 (3.7) Licenses agreement but instead an older VST 3 License agreement (any 3.6 or older), then I think he can without problems distribute both, VST 2 and VST 3 (given that he also uses that older VST 3 SDK to build the binaries).
If someone asks why people hope for CLAP to succeed then just show them this sentence right here. :hihi:
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

This here is really strange.

The PneumaPro was also removed from "plugins4free" - Site. They normally keep every nonsense.
So what's happen ?????
Spyware, Virus, Troijan or no legal vst format ?
But on the other hand all other plugins from him are still for download on plugins4free.
It would be helpfull for all who want to use the plugins to know what's happen.

For reasons of security I have deleted his vsti and reimaged my OS, but keep his plugins in archive.

MorpherX wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:37 pm This here is really strange.

The PneumaPro was also removed from "plugins4free" - Site. They normally keep every nonsense.
So what's happen ?????
Spyware, Virus, Troijan or no legal vst format ?
But on the other hand all other plugins from him are still for download on plugins4free.
It would be helpfull for all who want to use the plugins to know what's happen.

For reasons of security I have deleted his vsti and reimaged my OS, but keep his plugins in archive.
Pneuma pro was never posted on Plugins4free
nothing new was posted since october 2023 on it so no penuma pro nor any free plugins from this date
(It will be back soon)

---
Last edited by MorpherX on Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

this seems promising,kind of pneuma alternative,haven't check it yet,but the demo is superb,remaind me of late 90s trance something:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/actuate-by-ardura
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNcbPIkBqG8

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:44 pm this seems promising,kind of pneuma alternative,haven't check it yet,but the demo is superb,remaind me of late 90s trance something:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/actuate-by-ardura
Thanks for the tip !
I am always looking for new vstis which could blow everyone away in every aspect.
( But no dongle C/R ware or with phoning home spyware)

Does anyone know where I can get the latest version? For some reason it disappeared from KVR... again. I'm having a little deja vu here.

I only discovered pneuma pro today. But on the net its totaly gone! Please post a link!!

Hello.

For those who still don't know, I have decided to definitively give up on plugin development.
I'm really exhausted, and I've had to go through many unpleasant situations that you don't know about.
When I deleted my site in 2022 I received many emails of support and asking me to come back.
Some time later I decided to return because I had many projects that I had not published.
But every time I decide to return it seems that the opposition and unpleasant situations multiply.
Then in july 2023, I was having personal problems and needed a break from the Internet, so I disappeared (I'm impulsive, sorry)
I want you to know that I did everything with good intentions, and if I made mistakes it was because I had no experience as a developer.
I did this as a hobby, but now I am really tired and sad because of how everything turned out.
I'm not a social media person, I don't like it, so you'll rarely see a post from me.
I interacted on my YouTube channel, but after they deleted it for no reason, that was the last disappointment (I guess they deleted it because I put links to my products here, or a Vimeo link in comments after they blocked the firt video, I still don't know)
A few days ago I decided to unlist everything from KVR (again), and also contacted the free plugin sites where my plugins are hosted to have them deleted (I assume this will happen soon)

I also want to refer to an unpleasant episode that is happening right here, with the user "MorpherX"
He has been constantly harassing (and called me criminal dev), and says he will continue to do so. He even published a link of my plugin (from a z site). Luckily his last post was deleted after I reported it, but I let you know in case he insists.
He also said that Pneuma Pro was published on Plugins4free and was deleted, which is also a big lie, it never was.
I am writing this because I don't want people to be influenced by what this person says.
I ask you please not to download things from unauthorized links, because I have no control over that.

Now I want to thank everyone who supported me and trusted me.
Especially want to thank Artvera for her comments here, in almost everything she said she was right and without knowing me.
And to Stoniegreen for creating this thread. I know he did it with good intentions, but sometimes what people publish here hurts, because they make assumptions not knowing the whole truth.

I hope this message is enough to clarify things (and that no one has been offended)

Thanks,
Ronan Fed

Ronan Fed wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:00 am Hello.

For those who still don't know, I have decided to definitively give up on plugin development.
I'm really exhausted, and I've had to go through many unpleasant situations that you don't know about.
When I deleted my site in 2022 I received many emails of support and asking me to come back.
Some time later I decided to return because I had many projects that I had not published.
But every time I decide to return it seems that the opposition and unpleasant situations multiply.
Then in july 2023, I was having personal problems and needed a break from the Internet, so I disappeared (I'm impulsive, sorry)
I want you to know that I did everything with good intentions, and if I made mistakes it was because I had no experience as a developer.
I did this as a hobby, but now I am really tired and sad because of how everything turned out.
I'm not a social media person, I don't like it, so you'll rarely see a post from me.
I interacted on my YouTube channel, but after they deleted it for no reason, that was the last disappointment (I guess they deleted it because I put links to my products here, or a Vimeo link in comments after they blocked the firt video, I still don't know)
A few days ago I decided to unlist everything from KVR (again), and also contacted the free plugin sites where my plugins are hosted to have them deleted (I assume this will happen soon)

I also want to refer to an unpleasant episode that is happening right here, with the user "MorpherX"
He has been constantly harassing (and called me criminal dev), and says he will continue to do so. He even published a link of my plugin (from a z site). Luckily his last post was deleted after I reported it, but I let you know in case he insists.
He also said that Pneuma Pro was published on Plugins4free and was deleted, which is also a big lie, it never was.
I am writing this because I don't want people to be influenced by what this person says.
I ask you please not to download things from unauthorized links, because I have no control over that.

Especially want to thank Artvera for her comments here, in almost everything she said she was right and without knowing me.
And to Stoniegreen for creating this thread. I know he did it with good intentions, but sometimes what people publish here hurts, because they make assumptions not knowing the whole truth.

I hope this message is enough to clarify things (and that no one has been offended)

Thanks,
Ronan Fed
Sorry to hear you've been treated like that. Not sure what people are harassing you for. I think Pneuma Pro was your best plugin yet.

Ronan Fed wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:00 am Hello.

Thanks,
Ronan Fed
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. A lot of people love what you've made, but I totally understand how it could be not worth the stress.

I hope you don't mind if I ask, but by deleting it from KVR and everywhere else, is that you saying you don't want people to use Pneuma Pro? I like it, but it wouldn't feel right using it if it's without your consent.

Sad to hear! Maybe Pneuma Pro is too good. In fact its brillant. Legal way to get it is to buy the 03/2024 issue of german mag BEAT. Unfortunately its v.1.0.0 there. Hope on the long run PP gets so much 3rd party free patches as Synth 1.

concealed identity wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:22 am I hope you don't mind if I ask, but by deleting it from KVR and everywhere else, is that you saying you don't want people to use Pneuma Pro?
From my cold dead hands, lol. :D

If I could only use 2 vsts for the rest of my life, it would be DS Thorn and RF Pneuma. Pneuma Pro is a gift, a masterpiece, and I'm honored that Ronan made it available to us at all. It's obvious that it's a vst made by a musician for musicians and a lot of love went into making and perfecting it.

I will never understand why some people have to be so negative online nowadays. It's always the negative/angry voices that seem to get amplified online, and that sucks. On Ronan's original Youtube page, we lost some great videos of him demoing some old school trackers, music software and vsts going back 15 years. A huge loss. And a lot of his songs too, which were brilliant. Even older, less known early vsts made by Ronan is gone forever. :cry:

But I also can understand Ronan's frustrations. Putting yourself online nowadays is scary. I thought about doing Youtube videos myself, but can't bring myself to do so, because of the negativity I seen directed toward other Youtubers. And I also saw Youtube take down other channels I followed through the years for reasons only Youtube knows.

I will forever be grateful for what Ronan shared to us. Thank you.

I understand not wanting to be online and deal with all that garbage sure, but why work so hard on something, give it away for free and then later try to make it disappear? Won't it mean you wasted all that time for nothing? Why not set it free for good like so many other free plugins? It's not like anyone is going to expect support or updates.
Also, do you want everyone who has installed it to delete it? Is it now 'against the rules' to use it in a production?

Return to “Instruments”