Projects loading without samples, Speedrum empty???

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't even create a simple template in Studio One with all my desired kits as whenever I load the template, every instance of Speedrum is blank despite me saving the template with all kits/samples loaded.

Has anyone else experienced this? It seems to happen at random and when it does it's extremely disheartening. What happens when I load an important project down the line and I'm faced with blank Speedrums?? This makes Speedrum VERY unreliable.

I've not moved the samples from there default location. I load them in, save the template/project and then reload. Poof! All gone:(

Can anyone help with this?
Last edited by BOOMBAPXL on Thu May 04, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Since you also sent me an inquiry on the contact form, I will continue the conversation there, because the problem is specific.

Hi, yes that's fine, I also posted here incase other users had quick solutions or had experienced this issue and could offer advice in the mean time.

Also, despite you answering here over 10 hours ago, I'm yet to here from you directly via the contact form regarding this issue. Please understand that I can't use Speedrum in any further sessions until this issue is resolved as I can't risk it not loading into projects correctly. I'm having to use alternative software just to continue creating. May I add, I get no missing samples dialog, just a blank Speedrum instance.

Anyway, I hope to resolve this issue asap, please get back to me and we can go from there. Thanks.

I replied to your email to your query on the form at the same time as here. I just sent the reply again. Please make sure it didn't end up in spam.
If you still don't get it, send me a private message here on the forum.

I want to buy this vsti within the next 2 month.
Because its not possible to load speedrum session in the demo mode, I want to know if there are problems with loading like this user descibed and if this will be fixed in a short time, if it happen in generall.

Beside this, speedrum is a really great sample based drum and percussion vsti especially with that slice possibilities.

MorpherX wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:24 am I want to buy this vsti within the next 2 month.
Because its not possible to load speedrum session in the demo mode, I want to know if there are problems with loading like this user descibed and if this will be fixed in a short time, if it happen in generall.

Beside this, speedrum is a really great sample based drum and percussion vsti especially with that slice possibilities.
This is a problem specific to the user, there is no such general problem. But if such a problem existed, it would be quickly resolved in an update because it would be a critical bug.

Thanks @Apisonic
Problem resolved thanks for the help. If others experience this, turned out to be a licensing issue on my end. All is well for now.

@MorpherX
I highly recommend Speedrum, it's probably the best VSTi drum machine I've used since fxpansions Geist 2 which hasn't been supported in years and is discontinued. I'm still hoping for some feature requests to be implemented (see my other post) and am keeping an eye out for future updates but for the price, Speedrum is a bargain, you can't go wrong with it.

Hi , same problem here with speedrum and studio one !
I tried to enter a new license but it doesn't work !...

Thanks for your help !

DJEEP MANOV wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:43 pm Hi , same problem here with speedrum and studio one !

Thanks for your help !
I sent you the instructions by email.

In general:
In case this happens, if you copy/paste the code, you should check that no empty space appears at the end.
You can also delete the license file, so that the dialog for entering the license will be displayed again.

I have the same problem. Speedrum(1.5.0) resets samples. What to do? How is this not a critical issue? Please, help! What to do, how to solve this?

Maksdrum wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:05 am I have the same problem. Speedrum(1.5.0) resets samples. What to do? How is this not a critical issue? Please, help! What to do, how to solve this?
Can you send me the email you used when purchasing (activation email)? To a private message or via the web support form.

Before buying it has not come yet. Now I'm thinking, how can I rely on a tool that dumps my work in the middle of a project?!

Maksdrum wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:52 pm Before buying it has not come yet. Now I'm thinking, how can I rely on a tool that dumps my work in the middle of a project?!
So you are using the demo version.
In the demo version, loading the drumkit and reloading the plugin state is disabled, so it will not load the samples.

DJEEP MANOV wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:43 pm Hi , same problem here with speedrum and studio one !

Thanks for your help !
PROBLEM SOLVED :party: :party: :party:

Apisonic staff is really reactive and they found me a solution quickly.
Now i can run speedrum without no blank session bug no more.
Speedrum is a very good peace of work that i clearly recommend !

Every person having this problem here with a legal license will have the solution by the staff !

Peace!

Return to “Apisonic Labs”