apTrigga3 AAX Silicon

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS
apTrigga

Hi,

is apTrigga3 AAX silicon compatible ?

Thanks

unofficially yes. The current build (v3.7.1) does load and run on the latest Apple Silicon compatible Pro Tools version. The next update will make the support official and be built with all the latest SDKs for Pro Tools.

Great news, can't wait ! Thanks.
Another thing I came across is that i wanted to automate the ADSR of a synth layer and can't find a way to do it. It would be great ;-)

Thanks

The envelopes of all layers can be modulated on the modulation tab. It is a bit fiddly as you need to know the segment and control point numbers as there is no concept of ADSR in apTrigga3. You can create your own modulation rules on the layer you'd like to change and use '* env speed' and '* env offset' to change a range of segments/points. To hook it up to the host, the user(nameable) knobs can be assigned as the source and these show up in your host. It is for instants done in the factory preset called "Snare 88", where a knob 'length' changes the 'decay' length.

ok thanks. Can't make it work in PT though but I'll find another way, I was just curious.

Return to “apulSoft”