Unable to find VST files for ERA II

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ERA II Medieval Legends

I got the Best Engine installed and working fine and ERA II works within the Best Engine plugin, but now I'm trying to use import it into Cubase 12 and can not find where Best Engine installed the VST files?

I did find the VSTPlugin 64-bit folder and inside the Engine2.dll and added this under the VST Plug-in Manager and got Best Engine to show up, but my ERA II files are nowhere to be found and its basically empty.

Shows I installed it okay.

But when I bring it into Cubase 12, the instruments are nowhere to be found.

Well, I didn't get a response, but it appears when I tried to add Best Service as an instrument it brought the plugin up and from there I could select the ERA II instrument, but it's a horrible interface I have to bring the popup each time and repeat it to get it to work. I guess my remaining question would be, with the downloads I found and downloaded Cubase_Expression_Maps.zip. As I'm new to both Cubase and VST files altogether, how do I use the Expression Maps? I'm hoping this will do what I think it does and make using the Best Service plugin easier within Cubase.

Hi LordJR,

There´s a readme included in the Expession Maps download which explains what you have to do.
If you experience further problems with the installation of engine please get in touch with the best service support directly [support [at] bestservice.com].

This is no support forum, so just send them a message.

All the best

same!

Return to “Best Service”