Any interest in a Discord server?

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No, not the pointless argument kind -- though we can do that too if you're feeling frisky. :tu:

I've been spending a good amount of time on Discord recently for various interests, and have to say it's a great way to communicate .. something about the immediacy of interaction creates some creative back and forth that is a good compliment to traditional message boards.

So just wanted to see if anyone might be up for a Linnstrument focussed server. I'd be happy to set one up but doesn't make sense unless folks would use it. Roger, I don't think this would "compete" with the forum here per se, rather add an additional space to chat, but lmk if you have any concerns about that.

Please go ahead, Miles. Any idea that potentially better serves the LinnStrument community is good for us all.

+1 for dedicated Linnstrument Discord server ;-)

I'll happily provide some discord. ;)

Why would you go anywhere else when you can get direct, quick and complete support and information direct from the manufacturer?

Not that this matters, but the discord server would be as interesting as a Facebook site to me.

I'll keep reading here thanks.

Would hang out there!

Dirk Diggler wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:20 pm Not that this matters, but the discord server would be as interesting as a Facebook site to me.

I'll keep reading here thanks.
Others may have different views & each to their own, but I am in accord with you Dirk. :wink:

I would be thrilled to join a LinnStrument discord. Discord is great for real-time geeking out with other enthusiasts and I'm all about it. It could also open up other options for us, impromptu or scheduled voice chats, jam sessions and screen sharing for working/helping/tinkering.

-Edit-
Miles, if you need any help organizing this and getting it going, please hit me up.

Thanks all... sounds as though there is sufficient interest -- I should have a bit of time in next couple of weeks to set something up, stay tuned. Zach I will certainly hit you up for your thoughts wrt organization etc..

I'm also interested in a discord and helping build a community around it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :)

Hi, everyone. Croatia here 😄
I'm in for Discord server. I'm volunteering to set it up if no one has gotten into it yet or to help around if you already started with it. I have time for it in two weeks.
--
Otchuda Say
www.otchuda.com

Also interested here!
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

i am interested as well

Yep, interested.

Since no one has made one yet, I've created one here: https://discord.gg/h2BcrzmTXe

It's very basic right now but anyone who has posted here wanting to help is welcome to moderate and build it up. :)

Awesome, I'll be right over :D

Return to “Roger Linn Design”