Bram Bos & Hainbach Intro Fluss Granular Synth For iOS

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bram Bos & Hainbach Intro Fluss Granular Synth For iOS
Simply brilliant :)
https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2022 ... h-for-ios/

App looks decent but not mind-blowing.

Starting to get a strong Jordan Rudess vibe on Hainbach. Or actually more like if Bob Ross started selling supplements.

This is my first (OK, second) experiment with it. The original sample is a speech sample from Memory Collection 04 - Christmas / Winter Holidays and it’s mixed in near the end of the video.

https://youtu.be/_uaIIOopmBE

wasi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:34 am

Starting to get a strong Jordan Rudess vibe on Hainbach. Or actually more like if Bob Ross started selling supplements.
Maximum points awarded for creative snark. OUCH.

All power to Hainbach and his ilk.

Cool shows and interesting spin-offs, especially the FX based on his own machines and styles.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:38 pm All power to Hainbach and his ilk.

Cool shows and interesting spin-offs, especially the FX based on his own machines and styles.
and he's a little more involved in the building process, as far as im aware, than jordan rudess.
this is more, hainbach has the ideas, but not the coding skills to realise them. so finds people who can, and releases some great, unique stuff.
can't comment on this one, as i don't have a device thing, but bram has made impressive stuff before so i imagine it's great too 8)

I was initially a bit disappointed when I bought it. It seemed too limited at first but after listening to a few presets it became more interesting. It may not be the most versatile granular but it's good at designing soundscapes with its 3 playheads.

I like that each playhead has its own volume and pitch controls and they can be easily mixed on the touchscreen.

It's a dials and sliders app, similar in a way to Borderlands. As opposed to more keyboard-oriented granulars like Novum, Samplewiz 2 or Tardigrain for instance.

Don`t laugh, but I still mess with Tuareg 2, Tunafish and HammerHead (all by Bram Bos), since 2003! Love these nifty little apps. They`re a joy to mess with..

love this

panspOrmia wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:11 am Don`t laugh, but I still mess with Tuareg 2, Tunafish and HammerHead (all by Bram Bos), since 2003! Love these nifty little apps. They`re a joy to mess with..
Not lounging, used them all - brilliant
… and Brams brilliance continues… :)

wasi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:34 am App looks decent but not mind-blowing.

Some can never be pleased :wink:
Btw; there is nothing wrong with Jordan’s apps to begin with.
Stop trolling…

panspOrmia wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:11 am Don`t laugh, but I still mess with Tuareg 2, Tunafish and HammerHead (all by Bram Bos), since 2003! Love these nifty little apps. They`re a joy to mess with..
Suggested Tuareg for iPad to Bram some time ago, still hope one day it will come.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”