Seriously? Prices in the KVR Marketplace???

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Imagine my surprise to get an email from KVR Audio this morning letting me know that Xils-lab Poly KB III synth is 30% off, and I can now get it for the low, low price of $125.00 from the KVR Marketplace.

I was surprised because you can go directly to Xils-lab's website right now and buy it on sale for $59. Many other online vendors also have it listed for $59 currently. Some have it for as low as $49, and one of those vendors offers a 10% off coupon on top of that. And it has been this price for several weeks, as I've been debating buying it.

So not only is this KVR Marketplace email several weeks late in announcing a sale on a product I've looked at on the KVR site, but it comes at an insulting price. If the site wants me to support it by purchasing through the Marketplace, they need to be competitive on price.

purplepat69 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:06 pm Imagine my surprise to get an email from KVR Audio this morning letting me know that Xils-lab Poly KB III synth is 30% off, and I can now get it for the low, low price of $125.00 from the KVR Marketplace.
Its listed as $49 here.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

It was a human error. A duplicate listing was added in error, which was at the correct promo price of $49, but the existing original listing was also updated using pricing from a different supplier, offering, weirdly, a very different discount! I've removed the dupe product and updated the pricing on the original appropriately.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:20 pm It was a human error. A duplicate listing was added in error, which was at the correct promo price of $49, but the existing original listing was also updated using pricing from a different supplier, offering, weirdly, a very different discount! I've removed the dupe product and updated the pricing on the original appropriately.
Thank you, sir, and sorry for the combative attitude.

I think I will go purchase PolyKB III off the Marketplace now.

Return to “Site Stuff”