How do i process a license transfer?

Official support for: cherryaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You charge $10, which is fine.

So what's the process for resolving this? I couldn't see on the website how to go about doing this?

Thanks

Contact CA customer support.

This policy is about to change as
Cherry Audio are no longer allowing license transfers from next month. There is a 3 month grace period for licenses registered before 1st May 2023 until 1st August 2023 after which time no further license transfers will be allowed. Full details available here;

https://cherryaudio.kayako.com/article/ ... other-user

From Cherry Audio: "We understand that this may be an inconvenience for some customers, but we believe that our generous trial period and accessible prices offer a low-risk purchase."

They're no longer accessibly priced, and this is more then an "inconvenience". Cherry Audio is now a shit company, and I'm stuck with a number of their plugins that I don't use, and can't sell. I don't think that I'll ever buy anything from them again.

nron wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:08 am From Cherry Audio: "We understand that this may be an inconvenience for some customers, but we believe that our generous trial period and accessible prices offer a low-risk purchase."

They're no longer accessibly priced, and this is more then an "inconvenience". Cherry Audio is now a shit company, and I'm stuck with a number of their plugins that I don't use, and can't sell. I don't think that I'll ever buy anything from them again.
I am disappointed that Cherry has gone this route. While I love their products, most aren't groundbreaking and often cover territory already covered (although usually with great results). I've noticed the price creep in their products. While generally a good value, I no longer go out and buy every new one that comes out because the price seems to have doubled. When you get enough of them, hey, you've spent the same amount you would have (or more) on Arturia's V Collection. I would think they could charge some license transfer fee to defray their costs to manage the transfers, but sticking folks with licenses they can't resell or transfer is a sure way to get people to stop buying your products on a lark.

Yes. Nail in coffin for Cherry Audio for me.

Looks like my whole account will be passed on for cheap soon.

Return to “Cherry Audio”