Spectrum analyzer of the NOVA GE, visualize in and out at the same time

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Will it be possible in a future version or update that it can be visualized in and out at the same time in the TDR NOVA GE spectrum analyzer? the NOVA GE is my preferred dynamic eq, but I find the inconvenience of not being able to compare input u and output at the same time
thank you

That's what the solid yellow curve does! It's the only cause for a difference between in and out.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

While i agree that the line which is being used to manipulate eq bands, analyzer comparison would be cool though, like shown here:
Bitwig EQ+
Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 17.05.46.png
Sonnox Claro:
Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 17.05.24.png
in EQ+ thin line shows signal after eq, while on Claro that is being opposite - thin line represents input signal. In both cases, the line which is used to manipulate eq (Nova yellow line which you are referring to) is not for analyzer purposes, but for you to click and drag/manipulate :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bitwig, Renoise, Mixbus32c, Reason 12, ToneBoosters, TokyoDawnLabs...

Ah I see, you want to see the pure difference between input analyzer and output analyzer, in the analyzer's scale? (the main curve has its own scale, so both aren't directly comparable)

That's a reasonable idea, I'll try to find room for a "delta" analyzer mode's button.

That addition would be great to Nova, but it would be even more awesome to include it in the Slick EQ & Slick EQ M.
Thanks for considering this! :)
Bitwig, Renoise, Mixbus32c, Reason 12, ToneBoosters, TokyoDawnLabs...

Yes, we'd likely roll this out across all products.

Yes it would be a great feature!

Another option which could be interesting would be to be able to display the other instances of Nova and to show the zones of conflicts like Fabfilter does.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”