A 3 OS ready list (Apple/Linux/Windows)

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got it in a newsletter email. Here's the relevant bit:

We are poised to make all of our desktop plugins available for Linux in the nearest future! We are currently perfecting our build and packaging workflow, as well as the plugin installer. The new Linux packages will be made available for all of our customers at no additional cost, because we love you.
Image Image Image Image

Wow! Such great news!!! I'm looking forward to this! This will fill in some gaps in my kit! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

The following Sinevibes plugins are now available for Linux as well as Mac and Windows:

Albedo granular cloud reverb
Blend v2 multi-voice chorus
Droplet v2 raindrop delay
Hollow vast space reverb
Luminance v2 shimmer reverb
Vague binaural time diffusion
Whirl v2 barber-pole phaser

While I'm posting, I'll also add:
VZTec Malibu

And AudioThing have added a few plugins since the last update that are Lin/Mac/Win.
Image Image Image Image

Nice! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Inphonik RYM2612 added Linux support in its latest update. It's currently free with this months issue of Computer Music.

And here's the image from today's Sinevibes email. The plugins in blue are next in line to be updated.
sinevibes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image

Awesome!!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”