Support feedback email BEFORE Support

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You have to laugh, I received the feedback form to give my feedback about the support I received today.

I am still waiting for the support.

Pretty much sums up AIR MUSIC Tech tbh

(And NO its not in my spam folder)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I read some other here on KVR had the same experience. It is quite hilarious actually, but I would be so ashamed working for a crappy company like AIR.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

It's actually becoming really ridiculous now .

They are happy to take my money but that's it.

Sorry about that please feel free to send me a DM or email us at softwaresales@inmusicbrands.com and we can expedite.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:31 pm Sorry about that please feel free to send me a DM or email us at softwaresales@inmusicbrands.com and we can expedite.
Um what ? Support is from another email not from your site or here ???

I appreciate the offer of help but wtf is going on? I will dm you here because I'm lost.

OK we got there in the end, thank you sbangs_air , seems they are struggling badly for support.

But all was resolved.

They're struggling, but the communication on their side is pretty pathetic. I haven't received help in over a year, but got like one response in between that time lol

It seems to be InMusic, not AIR. Literally the same thing will happen to you if you send a support request at the Alesis website etc.

I sent two tickets in total, got the email asking for feedback shortly after the first request. Haven't heard from them since, and that was in June.

halcyon68 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:59 pm It seems to be InMusic, not AIR. Literally the same thing will happen to you if you send a support request at the Alesis website etc.

I sent two tickets in total, got the email asking for feedback shortly after the first request. Haven't heard from them since, and that was in June.
It made me laugh because the problem was sorted here with a pm, but the email eventually got replied to and they basically said the issue could NOT be resolved. So whoever is replying on the email, is clueless.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”