Ill fated 2.0.11 update for Structure on Mac Mojave

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So...

I noticed there was an update for Structure Mac listed on the AIR website.
https://www.airmusictech.com/product/st ... -2#updates

I'm still running Mojave, but I figured hey what the hell, there were improvements to Strike in the last stealth update viewtopic.php?f=265&t=570141 so figure I'd check it out.

After installing the 2.0.11 update I was unable to get the AU recognized by either Logic or GarageBand no matter what I did, the VST did work in Cubase however even though I didn't see any noticeable improvements.

I cleared the AU caches, rebooted multiple times, I tried deleting and re-adding the plugin, and rescanning plugins in Logic until I was blue in the face there was no way to get the plugin seen by either program.

As soon as I re-installed version 2.0.10 everything was instantly recognized and working properly again.

Pretty sad since its a 40 Gig download, so I figured I'd give a heads up not to waste your time if you are not having problems with 2.0.10.

I should have known better, grrrr. :dog:

I really do like the AIR stuff, but this is just sad. :(

- Jay

I have the usual problem also on on BIGsur I was hoping this update would work but it is not seen by logic even if the plugin is validated it does not appear in Logic. Hallucinating after years yet another fool of AIR .. but do you test the plugins before making them available to everyone ???

Return to “AIR Music Technology”