AIR Creative FX Bundle (no plus) AAX installer

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, to all here at KVR Forum. I have bought a M-Audio AIR 192-4 Audio Interface. It includes Pro Tools First M-Audio Version. Everything works perfectly fine, even the other former bought AIR plugins like Hybrid and Velvet do work with PTF. I also installed the AIR Creative FX Bundle, registered it on my ilok. The plugins show and work on Logic and Cubase but not in Pro Tools First. Now i found out, that the installer is a GM installer (like a Beta?) and doesn‘t include the AAX plugins. My question is where can i get the full installer incl. AAX plugins other than from the M-Audio Product Download site. On the AIR Website i see only a installer for the AIR Creative FX Plus Bundle, which also doesn‘t include AAX Plugins.
Any tips and help aprecheated.

Hello

Hope you are safe and well. Avid retains ownership of the original 20 plugins in AAX. You can download these from your online avid account you will find for the M-Audio special edition in your Avid account instruments and FX installer. The installer from M-Audio provides AU/VST support, the plus installer provides 28 FX in AU/VST and 8 in AAX.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hello,

thanks for the clarification. Since i don't find any installer for AIR Creative FX in my Avid Account, but only in my M-Audio Account, it seems i can not use Creative FX in my Pro Tools First. It's not a big deal, because i also got a subscription Pro Tools Full. I do educate Pro Tools First for starters in PT on peoples School (VHS in Germany) and told my students that these effects will be useable in Pro Tools First when buying a M-Audio AIR Interface. For my understanding this was advertised. Anyway - thanks again for you response.

I would recommend contacting avid if possible as this seems to be a mistake this edition includes these the creative instruments, eleven Le and other FX
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”