Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are all looking to much time consuming movies:) :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

A bump for impatient dudes like me

Colin...

Another month almost silently passed and still not a single word about Aspect².
Would you be so kind to give another (unrealistic) estimation, just for us to know you're still there and on it? :cry:

In addition to settling for a beta version that sets my cpu on fire I’m willing to risk it keylogging and leaking my financial information to the dark web.

I've been so caught up with support and Architect stuff that I've basically had about a day of Aspect development over the past two weeks: obviously not ideal for anyone - me included! - but I've planned this week with Aspect as a priority, so let's see how that goes.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

This week on LoomerTV: "Make Aspect² Week Again !"

So this was an exciting week full of Aspect² top priority work, I guess ?
The official announcement might have been released under the radar, though.
You might catch up with that right here as well, Colin :D

Well I did manage to meet my pledge of prioritising Aspect, ultimately getting a good 3-and-a-half days of solid work done on it, so that's something. Same pledge applies this week, hopefully.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hey, that's something indeed!
How many of those "Focus on all Aspect²" weeks will be necessary to get it through the door?
Hell, can we get you some coffee or buy you a pizza via patreon or anything that gets you in the right mood ? 8)

Can’t wait. Any news for a side chain filter input? Or is that way down the line?

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:24 am Can’t wait. Any news for a side chain filter input? Or is that way down the line?
Are you asking about just routing the audio input into Aspect and then processing it using Aspect's filter etc? If so, then yes: you can now route audio in. It's not like String where is a separate FX version; the synth version has inputs that can be used to process external audio.

Another month - here we go again...
So, after a couple of massive priority weeks, I assume it must be ready now?

Me to:)

Alas, I wish it were. But the sustained focus over the past few weeks has massively whittled away the to-do list; enough so that I'll put my neck out and say: I think it'll be here before the end of this month. And if not *quite* there, I'll do the official pre-release statement and announce the full feature list and have some screenshots, videos, and audio samples, enough (hopefully) to whet your pre-release appetite if you need to wait until (early) April.

Thank God you didn't mention a particular year, for I would have lost my faith in your anouncement accuracy... :hihi:

Return to “Loomer”