Label for OP

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sometimes it would be helpful to see if the original poster is answering in the thread she created. It would be cool to have some sort of label on those posts...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:38 pm Sometimes it would be helpful to see if the original poster is answering in the thread she created. It would be cool to have some sort of label on those posts...
topic starter :x

I see this has been implemented now. Good stuff. :tu:

now if we had a last poster we would know who got the fiver
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Could this be the fastest feature request implementation of KVR??? I have no idea when it was done... I consider 1 day to be pretty fast...

Wait wut? Wouldn't the person's name be an indicator?
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

melomood wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:38 pm Wait wut? Wouldn't the person's name be an indicator?
yeah, but who reads the first post?

Especially if the thread is years old and 100 pages long...
Now if the label would be a link to the first post... (just to check if the written garbage is on topic...)

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:54 pm (just to check if the written garbage is on topic...)
how dare you!

should i be worried if i can't taste my coffee? :scared:

Yes, if you share it any forum except Off Topic or you started the thread... Especially on Site Stuff its dangerous as the mods might find the post... (I am moving on thin ice myself here...)

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:54 pm Especially if the thread is years old and 100 pages long...
Now if the label would be a link to the first post... (just to check if the written garbage is on topic...)
tbf it's not that hard to scroll up or down, click on the first page, look at the name and hit the back arrow. But the truth is I might do this many times a day because of being a mod, this does make it easier so thank you...but we still have the same problem if they dont return to the thread...or KvR...but thank you for the suggestion and thank you to the ones who did it (like I say, not my table) :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:05 pm should i be worried if i can't taste my coffee? :scared:
some dumbass reported this :lol: :P

Hink wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:21 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:05 pm should i be worried if i can't taste my coffee? :scared:
some dumbass reported this :lol: :P
some total arsehole no doubt :hihi:

We should consult Jackie Weaver about this new idea first.

Return to “Site Stuff”