Dyads run Playthrough / Talkthrough / Tutorial - Dramatic music - "The Rough Sea"

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Carrying on from the Epic music production videos for Rapid Compser, here is a short tutorial using Dyads to get a great orchestral effect describing a dark and stormy sea.

Achieved with just 6 tracks!

https://youtu.be/IcjhDCZNly4

(The clicking noise behind the voiceover is my fan heater - freezing cold here) :wink:

Enjoy!

Hehe nice.. yea, once I discovered that new Project Sam library last month, I did some playing with that generator.. Here is a fun fact about that one, you can actually edit the length from the generator tab. If you click the pencil icon, it will put you into the phrase editor and when you apply from there, it maintains as a generator. In the past, such an edit would have rendered it and would have lost it's generator properties. I think a bunch of the generators now behave that way.

Awesome thanks for the tutorial. You've got the perfect narration tone and volume going on.

BluGenes wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:32 am Hehe nice.. yea, once I discovered that new Project Sam library last month, I did some playing with that generator.. Here is a fun fact about that one, you can actually edit the length from the generator tab. If you click the pencil icon, it will put you into the phrase editor and when you apply from there, it maintains as a generator. In the past, such an edit would have rendered it and would have lost it's generator properties. I think a bunch of the generators now behave that way.
I didn't know about the pencil icon (thanks for that).
Interesting that it stays as a generator, that's very useful.

Edit: That pencil editor is KA!

RC does quite a good job of the runs providing you have the right sounds attached to the track, Might have saved £150 there (I'm trying to convince myself of that anyway). :)

Nice tutorial, again! Thanks, Mike! 8)
Attila

Thanks Attila. Really loving v4 :)

Return to “Tips & Tricks”