Melodya topic (was Melodya v1.0 announced...)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Melodya

@lovemusic15 you should either learn how to quote, or use it correctly, if you do know how to... It always looks like the other person is saying what you type. Kind of annoying for everyone..

you type UNDER the last bracket quote combo.. "[\quote]" is the end of that quoted conversation..

Hi - Attila, that is great that in RC now we can drop midi files on the chords track in the Melody Editor. Any news on the same function for Melody Vst plugin? And a little suggestion - make the Phrase Morphing function as a vst plugin - like Melodya vst(for example).

Hi mongoloff,

yes, Melodya v1.4.1 was silently uploaded which supports this. It will be announced next week but it is available right now.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi,

Melodya freezes and then crashes in my DAW (FL Studio on Windows 10) every time I double click on the scroll bar at the bottom. Has anyone else seen this? On a whim, I also loaded it into Unify (another program that hosts vsts) and noticed the same behavior. Has anyone else seen this?

Edit: After further messing around, I've found that this only happens in the 64 bit version. In 32 bit version a double-click on the scrollbar makes the screen sort of "fold up"... hard to describe. But I can click and drag to get it back. Click/drag in 64 bit works fine, but the instant I double-click it's all over.

This sounds frightening. I could not reproduce this in FL Studio 20 and Melodya 1.4.0 but I will try again.
Can you make a screenshot, if possible? Will you try to set the render driver to 'software' (under Settings / User Interface)?

Thanks,
Attila

Return to “MusicDevelopments”