Arturia Xmas Gift Reverb PLATE-140

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kraymon wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:14 pm I have my software centre pointing to two locations on my hard drive for 32 bit and 64bit. But the .dll I need, the 32 bit, doesn’t show up. Any ideas? (On PC obviously).
This plug-in is 64-bit only, as are all the latest Arturia plug-ins.
Fernando (FMR)

Still getting nowhere on install. :?

Does anyone know what to do now? The button clicks go to either file not found pages or a page on which I am to enter my license codes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

https://www.arturia.com/support/revplate-140

You have to get it added to your account via that link above. Then it'll have an activate button in the "My Products" tab of ASC.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

dakkra wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:24 pm https://www.arturia.com/support/revplate-140

You have to get it added to your account via that link above. Then it'll have an activate button in the "My Products" tab of ASC.
THANKS Dakkra! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It actually worked, great! Hope the others with the same issue see your reply too. (Note there is an intermediate step: After going to the link above, there will be an email sent to one's address with the serial and unlocking code. Then click the Register button, insert the codes on the web page, then go to Arturia Software Center as Dakkra said, and click Activate, and probably the Sync button in Software Center.) Pew!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

muki wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:14 pm
Izak Synthiemental wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 am […] (hence the strange, slowly reacting slider, which essentially changes the underlying impulse response samples). […]
i can count 17 steps of decay time

i look into the installed folder (on mac that is)
/Library/Arturia/Samples/Rev PLATE-140/Arturia/Modern/

what do i see?
17 files

ditto for "Punchy" and "Unreal"

this kind of looks like the plugin is using files (samples) on the volume for...IR ?
and might indicate possibilities for other bigger versions
think: plate pro, spring, chambers ...
muki wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:56 pm i just did a small test:
i moved the installed "Samples/Rev-Plate" folder to another location
sure an behold it immediatly crashed all testhosts (logic, hostingAU) upon plugin insertion

another note:
all those files get bigger the higher their number
i.e.:
"01.rev" is about 624kB
and
"17.rev" is about 4.8MB
so: the shorter the file the shorter the reverb ...
This is actually pretty conclusive proof that it's indeed a convolution reverb. Nice detective work!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Are they waves? I would just grab the waves and pull them in space designer:D

You’d probably find enough IRs from the 140 plate on the net...
Next paid version of Arturias plugin will be able to interpolate between these 17 IRs...
Still I like the convenience it gives (for free, to remind you). If you want to throw in that 60s-70s vibe. Its just one click...
I bet we will see more of these little helpers...

Ploki wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:34 am Are they waves? I would just grab the waves and pull them in space designer:D
no,already tried that
also tried to open it with various audioeditors (which read multiple file formats
a hexeditor doesn't give a clue, can't see any header
seems to be a propriety file format called ".rev"

but correct:
let's not forget: it's a gift, it's a nice little helper

hi,
quick question ,(cannot find a topic somewhere else...)
how much does it cost to upgrade V COLLECTION 6 TO 7 or 8 when it'll come out?? (or 5 to 7) when the sale is on?
thanks!..
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:50 pm hi,
quick question ,(cannot find a topic somewhere else...)
how much does it cost to upgrade V COLLECTION 6 TO 7 or 8 when it'll come out?? (or 5 to 7) when the sale is on?
thanks!..
One
Million
Dollars

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

GreyLion wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:19 pm Agree with SparkySpark about need for a universal standard license repository. Unfortunately....
That’s what Gobbler is for but no one likes it. It brings the managing of all your licences and updates from different vendors all in to one service.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I thought it was only 99$...from any previous version...similar to reason software...
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I don't know... for a convolution based reverb the latency is very small (same with the CPU footprint). Maybe a Arturia rep can enlighten us.

4damind wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:51 am I don't know... for a convolution based reverb the latency is very small (same with the CPU footprint). Maybe a Arturia rep can enlighten us.
just tried, space designer - convolution - default settings is 0 samples.
2C audio 2B, algorithmic, is 64 samples. :D

Return to “Effects”