IS KVR THE only placed to sell used music software ?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

or are there others more popular cheers

ebay, Reverb, sospubs.com, Craigslist, Gumtree, Gearslutz and I’m sure there are others.

Acid Mitch wrote:ebay, Reverb, sospubs.com, Craigslist, Gumtree, Gearslutz and I’m sure there are others.

cant find sospubs , gearslutz want money don't they ?

nokturnal1979 wrote:
Acid Mitch wrote:ebay, Reverb, sospubs.com, Craigslist, Gumtree, Gearslutz and I’m sure there are others.

cant find sospubs , gearslutz want money don't they ?
for new users yep, old users got free entrance to the secondhand clasifieds.
dedication to flying

Vi Control is a great forum. Free buy and sell here:

https://vi-control.net/community/forums ... ervice.66/

It isn't the only place but it has to be among the best. I have bought and sold here many times. Any issues are rare ... those that occur have been handled extremely well by the sellers.

+1 KVR is the best... the database, the Forums, the news, the SELL and BUY section. I even regret selling some of the stuff now, it went so quick and so well lol

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

I saw Hive 2 on ebay for just $15, I didn't buy it though :party:
Last edited by YnJ on Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daradei wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:14 am +1 KVR is the best... the database, the Forums, the news, the SELL and BUY section. I even regret selling some of the stuff now, it went so quick and so well lol
Nah, there's too many who resell stuff you can get for free or for the same price or less on sale, while not techically fraud it makes me mistrust the whole section

--

Synthack wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:15 am looks like the original poster got banned. Wonder how that happened.
necro thread, so who knows?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

YnJ wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:59 pm
daradei wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:14 am +1 KVR is the best... the database, the Forums, the news, the SELL and BUY section. I even regret selling some of the stuff now, it went so quick and so well lol
Nah, there's too many who resell stuff you can get for free or for the same price or less on sale, while not techically fraud it makes me mistrust the whole section
Yeah, I can imagine it can happen but wherever is business there is a possibility of taking advantage and advantage being taken, so we can just be careful really

YnJ wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:54 pm I saw Hive 2 on ebay for just $15, I didn't buy it though :party:
Good call.

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32970170 ... 4ed2833599

KRV seems like most secure place for this from my point of view. I am once again looking to get ableton but I don't do a lot of stuff with it. Too bad ableton forums got locked because of scam thing. Ebay is probably fine as you get money back if it's a scam?

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”