Audiority Big Goat, Blue Face and Distortion 1 - Vintage Fuzz and Distortions - New updates

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Big Goat Blue Face Distortion 1

on the right side, there seems to be as much space as on the left side
Fair enough.

Germanium mod will go to the left.

Hendrix Octavio mod will go to the right.

Sovtek mod will go to the left.

Triangle/Pi mod will go the right.

You figure out the distortions :D :D :D

Pro Co RAT 2 and Fulltone OCD :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have so many distortions already but am intrigued. So many work with this or that but not so good at other amps (guitar guy) but I did like demo. The Distortion 1 was better at lower tones.

Dullee wrote:I was thinking in terms of Colorsound Powerboost and Boss GE-7 or alike. David used these to a great extent when tweaking his drive tones.

But circuit variations would be a more interesting feature indeed.

Sovtek mode to Big Goat and maybe germanium mode to Blue Face (making it Red Face? :) ).
Absolutely these last two one where already planned :D Also, for the FF, there are JH mod.. Fuller mod and so on. I'm waiting for some components, then I can start playing with some pedal mods.
acousticglue wrote:I have so many distortions already but am intrigued. So many work with this or that but not so good at other amps (guitar guy) but I did like demo. The Distortion 1 was better at lower tones.
If you mean with physical amps, are you using a reamp box from your audio interface to the ampli?

-----
Here's the first performance video delivered by Davide Pepi. He's doing a nice work with Distortion 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQSx_X6-zo

No everything except Whammy Plus in the box.

Absolutely these last two one where already planned
Civil War or Green Russian for Sovtek? The big question :D
Whammy Plus in the box
Whammy must be a real PITA to model, isn't it?

I wish our boy here would make a great octaver plus to use.

ok ok ok om I bought em. just please get out of my head...!! I cant even store more plugins on my PC. Dont release new for a few months please a man gotta eat

would be nice if the plugins remembered their display size .... either per project or maybe even globally ...

thanks

steff3 wrote:would be nice if the plugins remembered their display size .... either per project or maybe even globally ...

thanks
noted

Some other tasty Davide's performances on Big Goat and Blue Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0suKyZE7HQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QClr2aNxjxk

I used Big Goat with UA Fault and had some great doom bass going playing guitar.

Are you going to do the Keeley mods for the DS-1 (Ultra Mod/Seeing Eye Mod)? Also please add a function/toggle with a modded Tone knob, that makes the treble less harsh. I rarely have the tone knob past 9:00, even on my real Keeley Mod DS-1.

And yes please do a 90s Russian muff Mod.

Was just jamming with my band yesterday and my bass player hooked up his original Russian big muff. Never really heard a real one live with bass (nor am really into heavy fuzz distorted bass) but it sounded sweet for some stuff, like hip hop drum and bass almost synth tones.

noted!

Hey guys, few days left to get the pedals at intro price :D

The new audiority gui are perfect, precisely I like the space left, I find the rendering very clear and readable.
And the sound!
I compare distortion1 and blue face with the new Pedal effect in live (which possesses distortion and fuzz),
the audiority pedals sound much more organic and precise, it's great!

Return to “Effects”