Waves Brauer Motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Brauer Motion

Might be good for certain instruments to get that severely phased "sounds like it's behind you" effect - as long as you don't mind it cancelling itself out in mono.

Usually reticent to go with Waves but I relented for this one. Well laid out. I actually quite like the drive section as well. Crunches up drums nicely.

Anyone know how long the intro sale lasts?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

medienhexer wrote:
pandashake wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, THE EMAILS!!!

:lol:
:?

How is it funny that he doesn't know how to unsubscribe from a newsletter? Somebody help that man!

I wonder how much use one could get out of kvr if discussions about plug-ins were actually about plug-ins instead of anything else from WUP to iLok and the usual personal attacks and general moaning and complaining. I guess I'm just not made for internet forums.
+1

plexuss wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
It works especially well on swelling organs
:o
It definitely makes my organ swell

:wheee:

LGK_Dude wrote:Anyone know how long the intro sale lasts?
I'd like to know this also. Sure it's only $29 right now, but I just blew my last $60 of "plugin money" on the AIR Instrument Expansion blah blah 3 and won't have more to blow 'til next paycheck.

This one does look tasty for sure, especially at that intro price. :love:

You can get it at Everyplugin for $24.89, or if you use the code DK39S $21.90

http://everyplugin.com/brauer-motion.html
Say NO to CLAP!

jinotsuh wrote:You can get it at Everyplugin for $24.89, or if you use the code DK39S $21.90
Same Waves code works at Audio Deluxe, and the final price is also the same. Perhaps other sellers accept the code as well.

Everyplugin is a nice vendor, but I just wanted to point out that the code isn't unique to them. Anyway, nice to see such bargain prices for recent Waves plugins.

I welcome the legendary Mr. Brauer to the Waves lineup. This relationship ought to result in more cool tools.

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

The GUI looks much more complicated then it really is.

Anyone tested phase/mono compatibility? How is the CPU load?

Bought for $21.90 at AudioDeluxe with DK39S coupon. Not delivered yet so I haven't tried it but the video impressed me. Lots of motion in headphones.

I wonder if this effect is based on Waves NX fake ear model positioning. I hope not. But hey, most listeners use headphones these days.

Okay, mono compatibility is pretty good.

In mono, the volume can appear lower and it can often sound phased. But you can still hear the sound. It doesn't cancel out.

So you basically lose clarity in mono, compared to if you weren't using the effect at all.

But it's worth it for the amazing depth you get in stereo, which is how most people will hear the music.

Russell Grand wrote:
medienhexer wrote:
pandashake wrote:

How is it funny that he doesn't know how to unsubscribe from a newsletter? Somebody help that man!

I wonder how much use one could get out of kvr if discussions about plug-ins were actually about plug-ins instead of anything else from WUP to iLok and the usual personal attacks and general moaning and complaining. I guess I'm just not made for internet forums.
+1
I think its all valid.

Anything that relates to utilizing or purchasing a plugin seems valid on a site dedicated to plugins. :shrug:

Russell Grand wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Anyone know how long the intro sale lasts?
I'd like to know this also. Sure it's only $29 right now, but I just blew my last $60 of "plugin money" on the AIR Instrument Expansion blah blah 3 and won't have more to blow 'til next paycheck.

This one does look tasty for sure, especially at that intro price. :love:
From past experience I suspect it might at least last until mid/end of July :tu:

medienhexer wrote:
pandashake wrote:

Actually this man knows a lot more then you think. Why i should unsubscribe from everything???
Let me give you an example of the point i was making.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Return to “Effects”