Another Features Request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Filter Resonance & Filter ADSR

An Impulse Response convolution reverb with custom IR

I wonder if the Maize Sampler dev sees these messages?

This man has not entered this forum since 2017

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:21 am Last active: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 pm

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:55 pm I wonder if the Maize Sampler dev sees these messages?

I send a link every once in awhile and dev has seen thread several times adding things that have been asked for. Feel free to send a link yourself the more times it is sent the better....

Ability for more advanced sliders instead of just fader cap.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:55 pm I wonder if the Maize Sampler dev sees these messages?

Link sent today along with a simple request for horizontal keyboard scaling, as I cannot get the keys to stretch horizontally, I want to be able to have fatter keys...right now they stay thin no matter the keyboard bounds.
Last edited by Plugworx on Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some debug / utility stat access on labels such as:
Midi Channel
Memory Used
CPU Load

Plugworx wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:45 pm Ability for more advanced sliders instead of just fader cap.
:!: Forgot we can do what I wanted with knobs, request removed. :!:

Plugworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:37 am

Link sent today along with a simple request for horizontal keyboard scaling, as I cannot get the keys to stretch horizontally, I want to be able to have fatter keys...right now they stay thin no matter the keyboard bounds.
No reply yet.

Message sent to Xiang, I hope that one day he will read it :arrow:

Hello, would it be possible to add a system that allows saving presets? Let's imagine that I have a multi-sampled instrument with a size of 400MB, currently if I want to save modifications with the effects creating different sounds I must save an instrument for each preset, so if I want a plugin with 50 presets, it would have a huge weight in GB

We could save all this if we could save and manage states or presets from the user interface, in addition to giving users the opportunity to save their own presets.

Kind regards

I like this request a bunch ! I still havent received a reply back yet for the keyboard scaling. :(

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:03 am Message sent to Xiang, I hope that one day he will read it :arrow:

Hello, would it be possible to add a system that allows saving presets? Let's imagine that I have a multi-sampled instrument with a size of 400MB, currently if I want to save modifications with the effects creating different sounds I must save an instrument for each preset, so if I want a plugin with 50 presets, it would have a huge weight in GB

We could save all this if we could save and manage states or presets from the user interface, in addition to giving users the opportunity to save their own presets.

Kind regards
This would be really useful!

you can,t copy and dublicate groups and samples.

you can,t select and move more than one sample to right and left in the sampler page.
(edited) you can move it all using arrows ......

no zoom horizintal and vertical in the sampler page.

also i wish to add:
1-a transposer knob
2-a pitch bender range and allow /disallow toggle.
3-a microtuner for playing the non equal temperes different scales.

Plugworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:37 am

Still no reply yet :(

I am beginning to port my plugins through HISE, development is just too dang slow here. I'll keep an eye on MaizeSampler to see if anything brings it up to 2023 standards, right now were in a 2017 vst world over here.

Return to “Maizesoft”