Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

A bit of a digresion, which I saw in latest CM, when it comes to stating info:
Markus Krause wrote:I also wrote algorithms for a company which builds particle accelerators. But I'm not allowed to talk about details
How many companies builds particle accelerators? :D

Numanoid wrote:A bit of a digresion, which I saw in latest CM, when it comes to stating info:
Markus Krause wrote:I also wrote algorithms for a company which builds particle accelerators. But I'm not allowed to talk about details
How many companies builds particle accelerators? :D
Selig Audio and Star Labs (one being fictional), are two of them :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Maybe he should have stuck to programming particle accelerators :hihi:

starflakeprj wrote:Selig Audio and Star Labs (one being fictional), are two of them :)
Don't forget Hank Scorpio's Globex Corp. Great healthcare plan.

Nice to hear he's working on a new synth but that whole page of pointless jabbering about whether he's sharing "confidential" information was unnecessary.

fanodu1 wrote:Nice to hear he's working on a new synth but that whole page of pointless jabbering about whether he's sharing "confidential" information was unnecessary.
Welcome to KVR :wink:

Dmitry's website is down at the moment. Maybe something new coming there? ;)

chk071 wrote:Dmitry's website is down at the moment. Maybe something new coming there? ;)
No.
He gave up because of you!

:hihi: :clown:
MuLab of course :D

Well, it was false alarm anyway. The site went up again shortly after my message... :oops:

chk071 wrote:Well, it was false alarm anyway. The site went up again shortly after my message... :oops:
A clear proof he took it down when he saw you were coming :hihi: ..on a serious note, Dmitry is IMO one of the top developers out there and I can't wait to see what might come next.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Same here. :)

Are we really expecting something? Tantra was really awesome. I would love to see something new from this guy.

thejonsolo wrote:Are we really expecting something? Tantra was really awesome. I would love to see something new from this guy.
Was ? It still is :D

Did you check out LSD ? .....

Garbage Lsd that is :D It's coded by the man himself.

http://www.plugivery.com/products/p2429-Garbage-LSD/

On sale atm 25$ is a gift not a price.
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/an ... arbage-lsd
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

chk071 wrote:Well, it was false alarm anyway.
No it wasn't.. You were right!! :D

It’s hard for me to get into Thorn, only - and I repeat - only, because I’m so looking forward to an updated Diversion, which already holds so many possibilities with those filter combos and other osc dials and dodads. I like so many additions in Thorn and hope to see them (and more) in the upcoming update of Diversion. I just don’t need another synth...call me boring if you wish, but I already forget about half the synths I’ve got now, for crissake. So...any concrete news on a Diversion update?

Return to “Instruments”