MAGIX Music Maker - The free full version

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Revolta 2 is included in the free version, as I understand?

That is a great synth :tu:

BTW, there is also an offer this weekend get a $30 voucher to use on in-app purchases in Music Maker:

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-30-a ... 0-discount

Can one load 3rd party vst's?
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Seems VST3 support is not included.

But with just 8 tracks, I doubt this will become anybodys go to DAW anyhow.

I am gonna install it, mainly to get access to Revolta 2

Well, with 8 tracks and 3rd party vst's, I know few people that would get good mileage out of it, turns out quite meeh offering now...

Zexila wrote:Well, with 8 tracks and 3rd party vst's, I know few people that would get good mileage out of it, turns out quite meeh offering now...
For the bare bones user, I would rather try go get my hands on Bitwig 8-track in case.

It has been given away often for free in the recent past, as magware and bundle ware, so should not be too difficult to get access to.

Numanoid wrote:
Zexila wrote:Well, with 8 tracks and 3rd party vst's, I know few people that would get good mileage out of it, turns out quite meeh offering now...
For the bare bones user, I would rather try go get my hands on Bitwig 8-track in case.

It has been given away often for free in the recent past, as magware and bundle ware, so should not be too difficult to get access to.
It's quite limited also, only 2 VST/VSTi's, but with little bouncing around, it's doable, but far away from ideal, on other hand MuLab got 4 tracks, with 8 it would be really nice.

Wow that brings back memories - That was the first DAW I ever bought (previously (and subsequently) I used free trackers) though back then it looked like:

I think I bought the 2004 version just for the loops. It was on sale at Fry's. I was mostly using Music Creator then.

If Microsoft ever release Groove Music Maker, will Magix sue for likeness of name?

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft ... unce-today

Numanoid wrote:Revolta 2 is included in the free version, as I understand?

That is a great synth :tu:

BTW, there is also an offer this weekend get a $30 voucher to use on in-app purchases in Music Maker:

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-30-a ... 0-discount
Most of the instrument expansions are priced at $29.90

So I expected a trick like when entering the code, an error that voucher exceeded the value of product, so that I would need to buy two to be able to use the voucher.

But no, I could use the voucher to select one instrument expansion for free, so in addition to getting Music Maker free I got Analog Synths for free. Nice :hyper:

Revolta 2 is included in full version as far as I can see, the thing missing is that it only ships with 16 factory patches. I know from earlier versions that it used to contain almost 200. I don't see it as a big problem, will just need to roll my own.

wow, it really brings back memories. I bought it in 2000, forgetting which version it was.

Can one use Revolta in other hosts or is it tied to MMM?
Which soundpool are they giving with this?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Numanoid wrote:Seems VST3 support is not included.

But with just 8 tracks, I doubt this will become anybodys go to DAW anyhow.

I am gonna install it, mainly to get access to Revolta 2
Samplitude Silver would be a much better option than this - free - and Revolta 2 is included too.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I note the installer is a small exe file. Should I be worried about that? I hate it when they do that :evil:
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

Jbravo wrote:I note the installer is a small exe file. Should I be worried about that? I hate it when they do that :evil:
It is a downloader, follow the instructions.

When Magix Music Maker has downloaded (it is a 682 MB download) select "do not install" in the window coming up, and check the alternative keep the installation file.

This way there is no automatic installation, and you keep the 682 MB installation file, and can select to install it where you want.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”