uncertain droneage in my room

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well with the rock thing outta my system for now I thought I'd finish this thing. if anyone has a video looking for sound feel free to use it. oh and happy spd..gulp! :D
https://soundcloud.com/wavephonic-1/uncertainty

I like it.
Welcome to the the machine!
Nice track.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Cool. I had an ambient binge earlier tonight, so this was a great way to sign off for the day. I was hearing Floyd/Jarre/Gabriel amongst the drones, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty :wink:

Good work :)

Allomerus wrote:I like it.
Welcome to the the machine!
Nice track.
Well done!
:)
howdy down-under, good to see you, thanks for stopping in

seismic1 wrote:Cool. I had an ambient binge earlier tonight, so this was a great way to sign off for the day. I was hearing Floyd/Jarre/Gabriel amongst the drones, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty :wink:

thanks man. speaking of floyd, even though I don't think there was any similarities it made me want to listen to ummagumma, unfortunately its long gone from the collection. man I can't believe that was 1969..yikes!

wavephonic wrote:
seismic1 wrote:Cool. I had an ambient binge earlier tonight, so this was a great way to sign off for the day. I was hearing Floyd/Jarre/Gabriel amongst the drones, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty :wink:

thanks man. speaking of floyd, even though I don't think there was any similarities it made me want to listen to ummagumma, unfortunately its long gone from the collection. man I can't believe that was 1969..yikes!
That 30 second section beginning around 2:20 reminded me of SOYCD Part 1

seismic1 wrote: That 30 second section beginning around 2:20 reminded me of SOYCD Part 1
oh good call, actually using guitar for that little lead bit, a patch called violin I don't recall ever using

Since you're scoring Half-Life 3, can you tell us when it will be coming out? :hihi:
Sounds great, I didn't expect the directions it would go. Very evocative of scary video game corridors.
Thanks for sharing!

justin3am wrote:Since you're scoring Half-Life 3, can you tell us when it will be coming out? :hihi:
lol ya I remember being silly thinking I could do that, then one day I started getting dizzy while playing, equilibrium starting to fail me

i enjoyed that ...
had me nodding ...

Nicely done. Tension. Dark atmosphere, so dense you can cut it with a knife... :hihi:
Medium length, but it flows really well
Love the final piano

Cheers

experimental.crow wrote:i enjoyed that ...
had me nodding ...
cool, much appreciated

Laguna Rising wrote: Love the final piano

Cheers
ah thanks, was just fading away on the oxygen and the piano was set up on my korg, I just hit it and went with whatever happened

Sounds like a pretty crazy place. So much weirdness to digest you just let it flow over you.

A bedtime story for the kiddies.

Return to “Music Cafe”