bitwig 2 is here

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5 Catalyzer MeowSynth

hivkorn wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:So, how's stability for everyone? Safe to uninstall version 1?

TBH pretty good under osx 10.12.3
No issues here with exact same system
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

And now you got Bitwig v2.1

I think Bitwig would make a lot of money if they made PolySynth and KM-4 available as standalone vst plugs that could be used in any DAW, sell PS for $79 and KM-4 for $49, would be instant hits.

I like that Bitwig has had some focus on working well with hardware...

Numanoid wrote:And now you got Bitwig v2.1

I think Bitwig would make a lot of money if they made PolySynth and KM-4 available as standalone vst plugs that could be used in any DAW, sell PS for $79 and KM-4 for $49, would be instant hits.
Polysynth 2 has no modulation... cause it depends on Bitwig modulators (which can be polyphonic with Polysynth).

2.1.1 is out

Okay. Where are we now? Thread started 12 januari. 4 months 2 weeks. We're at page 64.

Those are nice figures. Aesthetically spoken.
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

I hope the 2.1.1 is well, I hadn't time in the past weeks to work with it, 2.0 was horribly buggy :/ But at least the updates announced a ton of bugfixes, so all seems quite good.

I'm so excited about the CV out stuff, I've been playing with that and the modulators a bit, and it seems like a perfect solution, I never liked the Expert Sleepers stuff for some reason, it feels much better to have native support for things. The calibration of the pitch CV seems a bit fiddly, it worked once perfectly, but now when I tried it, it only calibrated a few octaves pretty randomly. I don't know, maybe something was leaking into the pitch CV output, or maybe that was a bug? I need to experimen more.

pdxindy wrote:Polysynth 2 has no modulation...
Yes it does?

Any news about lower upgrade price? Birthday deal? Mid summer deal?

Distorted Horizon wrote:
pdxindy wrote:Polysynth 2 has no modulation...
Any news about lower upgrade price? Birthday deal? Mid summer deal?
I would be happy buy Bitwig 2 as well , any good deal somewhere ?
Do your best.

Not sellin' mine :D

Cubase has taken over on this computer, but my lappy is really happy with the wiggers!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”