Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

Great to know ! :D

Thanks Nielze, I will remember to go to dev site in future (I hope).

Hello !

Do some of you guys are using Pro Tools ? I might ask to people interested tomorrow to do some beta-testing of an AAX plug-in :)

I got a very nice review for GearNews.com : http://bit.ly/2gRqh4K

I have seen also that someone has released a whole EP using Slam, Noisetar, Lagrange, Dark Moon for Zampler, Antiknot, Serpo, Spaceship Delay, Softamp PSA and T.Rex Argen Synth !

https://andrulian.bandcamp.com/album/coalescence

I'm still working on the AAX right now, I'm really close to the conclusion :cry: :lol: I did a big improvement also on the Spring Reverb algorithm, the CPU consumption has been cut in half for low audio buffer sizes :D Everything will be available very soon :wink:

The AAX version of Spaceship Delay for Windows is available ! Mac OS X version is going to follow very soon...

Could someone tell me if the plug-in works properly on their Windows Pro Tools ?

I'll probably add at some point a mono version, since some hosts (Pro Tools) doesn't allow to have stereo only plug-ins on mono tracks...

By the way, that's my first AAX :D

Ivan_C wrote:The AAX version of Spaceship Delay for Windows is available !
Thank you.
Does it feature the "big improvement on the Spring Reverb algorithm, & CPU consumption" you mentionned above ?

Yes !

i think I have not been able to remove the issue some people had when the consumption of the other plug ins around is high, with crackling (probably a cache issue somewhere).

But on my PC the consumption of the plug in with the spring reverb enabled is now 2.8% instead of 5.5 with a buffer size at 64 samples ;-)

There is still another issue, the clicks on the menus that are not doing anything, it is also in my to do list

Will you also be updating Win VST?

The Windows VST has been updated at the same time already ;)

Thanks

And.... AAX version for Mac OS X is available in the Mac OS X 1.0.4 update !

I have big plans for the future of Spaceship Delay, and I'll add asap the features that people have been talking about after the voting period ;) We'll see then what I can do with the UI...

Good luck in the challenge. You got my votes. :tu:

Thanks a lot :tu:

Finished at rank #3 ! Congratulations to the winners :tu:

Return to “Effects”