One Synth Challenge #94: Synth1 (Photonic Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here my official...... Good luck everyone! :D

Voted a few days ago... omg guys you are amazing! maybe Mr Ichiro Toda doesn't really know the capabilities of Synth1, I'm flabbergasted about your skills, this is an opportunity to explore beyond our borders because where is limitation, the creativity flows better. You can get amazing results with this ugly piece of software that doesn't even weight 1mb, it's the only synth I use in my DAW, for every genre, I don't need anymore.

I think I'm gonna lose :D :D :D btw I never win anything so... good luck, you are really talented :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once a week I sit down for 2-4 hours just making sounds. It was yesterday and I was shocked again what crazy stuff you could get out of it. The more shocking is the quality of sound. Most shocking is, Synth one is always precise, means when other synths tend to freak out cos of too much tweaking, Synth1 is a pure u want it, you get it thing. Additionally it's the most organic synth I know. My favourite at the moment is tweaking electric guitars and glass sounds... :D

After the album release I'll maybe share them.

Hey everyone,

I'm in the middle of voting and commenting, will finish by the deadline.

But :o ...what have I missed about not commenting on Jasinski's track? I am scared to make the first comment because I will show that I do not understand something everybody else does??? :ud:

What is going on... am I in a parallel universe thinking that it's another amazing (if long :D ) track?

Seriously..?

@Zarf

You would not be the first to leave one.

I left one (it shows 8 days ago) and it shows up to me, but it is the only one that shows.

I thought it was weird mine being the only one.

Could be set up where comments only show to those who make them? I have no idea if that is possible. Or it could be a glitch.

Glad to see not just me who noticed it though.
Win10 x64, Reaper 6.XX x64, i5-3330, 8gb ram, GTX-970, UC-33, Panorama P4, Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 and JVC HA-RX700

I use to comment the 5th and 4th places, because I don't tend to comment everything. Sure Jas' song is much better than 0 comments. :(

@Frostline - thanks, good to know it's not just me! I wonder what's happening?
@Cruba - I agree, thanks for your input on my question!

had a listen to some of your submissions, nice work. some of you really put synth1 through its paces. hopefully one day it will be 64-bit stable on OSX. synth1 was the gateway drug for me to get into music production. i miss it.

solid submissions you lot.

Voted !

Again a month with all varieties of music, very well done.
Was fun to listen as well as educational to me.

Good luck for everyone :tu:

Got there with the voting (and commenting)...

Another great bunch of tunes. Good luck all.

My first OSC... Maybe I forgot to tell you: I've voted (week ago lol)! :D

Voted. Nice work everyone.

VOTED :hyper:

Voted - good job all.

Voted!

Return to “Instruments”