So, anyone still using Novation V-Station?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V-Station

I doubt that any of these sites is "legal"... ;)

Novation were the only ones which could (legally) distribute the installers anyway. As I wrote, shame that they don't do it anymore, but, obviously, they saw that people had issues with installation/activation, and therefor just pulled the plug.

chk071 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:10 pm I doubt that any of these sites is "legal"... ;)

Novation were the only ones which could (legally) distribute the installers anyway. As I wrote, shame that they don't do it anymore, but, obviously, they saw that people had issues with installation/activation, and therefor just pulled the plug.
I said illegal because it copied all the design, framework, name/layout, all the people comments... in fact it stole all the plugins4free.com database ... probably a hacker

machinesworking wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:07 pm
akira2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:58 pm
plugin4free.net is a fake..illegal copy of https://plugins4free.com
Holy crap the "legal" site is a mess though, expired certificates, redirect pop ups, and broken search engine. It's the same site I posted that google had the V-Station as a an arp.
that's not a reason to hack all the website database

akira2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:01 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:10 pm I doubt that any of these sites is "legal"... ;)

I said illegal because it copied all the design, framework, name/layout, all the people comments... in fact it stole all the plugins4free.com database ... probably a hacker
I see. I didn't visit either of those sites, because they all appear shady to me.

akira2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:03 pm
machinesworking wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:07 pm
akira2 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:58 pm
plugin4free.net is a fake..illegal copy of https://plugins4free.com
Holy crap the "legal" site is a mess though, expired certificates, redirect pop ups, and broken search engine. It's the same site I posted that google had the V-Station as a an arp.
that's not a reason to hack all the website database
Sure, it's just annoying when the legit site is as buggy as the fake.

Sad that nearly all soundbanks for the V-Station are out of order and not left as "freeware" on the web legally. Even illegally most of them are gone...

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/v-stat ... ation/news

I miss especially the one from Synthology :?

Lost all my soundbanks a few years ago due a harddisc crash...

i was about to release a commercial set for it,but since its free,could just pack the presets and to release them in a folder,..as well have dope stuff for synth1 and firebird,but things evolve and i start to abndon freeware,not because is useless,but can't achieve same results with them in some areas as i can easy with some paid ones.
Firebird was my big love as sound designer enthusiast first years,but now can't load anything in 64bit daw.
If somebody is interested to have original v-station presets for free pm me,cause will forget about it the moment i leave this page :):):)

Return to “Instruments”