PolygonSheep Stealth Delay Updated to 1.1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Stealth Delay

You might want to check out the https status of your website. When I went there (using Chrome), I got a crossed over, red "https" and the following warning text:

"Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.polygonsheep.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

ok, gave this plugin a good going over, comparing to other delays also...
a quick background on myself, i'm a sound engineer with a strong dub reggae and psy dub background, so I use a LOT of different delays, phasers and such... i was also in the "don't need another delay plugin" camp, look in my Delay plugin folder, you'll see why...

This is really a great delay, very clean but the overdrive effect is very crunchy and useable too.
The ducking is easy to dial in i guess, the filters and phaser are very creamy and lush, the modulation visualisation very handy.

I compared this to Replika and in my opinion sounded a tad better. The phaser and filters are definitely winners, well done!!
I really think there's a missed trick though - not having a say "120%" feedback option as Replika does, to get some great dubby feedback effects going. 100% is just not good enough for me, especially that it teases with such good FX. I realise the combination could get a little out of hand, but this alone makes the plugin a lot less versatile for a seasoned dub producer such as myself.

That said, it's pretty smashing for $30.

Spitfire31 wrote:You might want to check out the https status of your website. When I went there (using Chrome), I got a crossed over, red "https" and the following warning text:

"Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from http://www.polygonsheep.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

/Joachim
Hi Joachim,

The website does not have a an SSL certificate because the payment is all handled through fastspring. But I suppose the members section could use a secure connection since there is a log in. I will look into that, thanks.

sqigls wrote:ok, gave this plugin a good going over, comparing to other delays also...
a quick background on myself, i'm a sound engineer with a strong dub reggae and psy dub background, so I use a LOT of different delays, phasers and such... i was also in the "don't need another delay plugin" camp, look in my Delay plugin folder, you'll see why...

This is really a great delay, very clean but the overdrive effect is very crunchy and useable too.
The ducking is easy to dial in i guess, the filters and phaser are very creamy and lush, the modulation visualisation very handy.

I compared this to Replika and in my opinion sounded a tad better. The phaser and filters are definitely winners, well done!!
I really think there's a missed trick though - not having a say "120%" feedback option as Replika does, to get some great dubby feedback effects going. 100% is just not good enough for me, especially that it teases with such good FX. I realise the combination could get a little out of hand, but this alone makes the plugin a lot less versatile for a seasoned dub producer such as myself.

That said, it's pretty smashing for $30.
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I will say that pushing the feedback above 100% will absolutely happen in a future update.
Last edited by polygonsheep on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arg, sorry dup post.
Last edited by polygonsheep on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arg, sorry dup post again.

HA! the KVR bug ;)

That's really good to know!
I'll have to trust you and just buy it...
man, there's a lot of delays out there, but this one has a real nice tight tone to it.

Added a short overview video of the UI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT7OqS0bvgE

Intro price extended through December 31 as VST3 versions are coming later this week!

A very nice example of progression on bread-and-butter lines.
Well-made and visual pleasing layout, thanks for the video overview.

Best wishes for this competitive business.

No demo setup here atm, can some report cpu usage ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

less than Replika, very minimal.
awesome sound too. and a real pleasure to use. the ducking and mid-side features add some magic.
It's so easy and fast to achieve a sound that provides HEAPS of motion, without muddying things up.... I'm really loving this plugin a lot!

sqigls wrote:less than Replika, very minimal.
awesome sound too. and a real pleasure to use. the ducking and mid-side features add some magic.
It's so easy and fast to achieve a sound that provides HEAPS of motion, without muddying things up.... I'm really loving this plugin a lot!
Minimal cpu sounds yam, gate sounds yam yam, mid-side sounds ... uhm ... unique as far as I know.
Thanks for the feedback, I`ll try to pick it up end of month.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Stealth Delay has been updated to version 1.0.2 and added VST3 support.

Changes for 1.0.2
  • Fixed display error when using tempo synced delay times
    Auto populate textfields in save preset dialog
    Added 75% scale size
    Improved compatibility with Cubase on Mac
    VST3 support

Thank you so much!

Tomorrow, December 31, is the last day to get the intro price of $29.95 USD. Regular price will be $39.95.

And thanks to all who have purchased so far!

Return to “Effects”