Free CA-2A from Cakewalk

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier

Just to confirm, it is possible to get both the RE and VST versions with this offer.
+1 nod to Cakewalk for their great customer service :tu:

-Cheers

the more I use it, the more I dig this plug !

THX Cakes
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

ghettosynth wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:Thank you. I already have an account with Cakewalk, so that should not be a problem. I see no mention of this in the instructions they sent.

EDIT: Yup. The registration info is in my account. Thanks for pointing me to look there. Cakewalk didn't. No sign of the Reason Rack Extension in my Prop account.
If your account emails match, and you selected Reason as your daw, it should have been sent to you. If not, contact support. Frankly, and I'm going to give Cakewalk props here, their support went beyond exemplary. I mean that. If you aren't getting support from Cakewalk it's because you haven't asked. For me, they have set a benchmark with respect to support that few vendors have matched. I'm not going into details, that's none of anyone's business, but, I have newfound respect for them on that front even if I'm not interested in their primary product.
Thanks for the note. Turns out, many days later, the Rack Extension has shown up in my Prop account. Yay :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Sounds good on drums.

juhhie wrote:Sounds good on drums.
That's cool but wasn't the LA-2A best for bass and vocals? This is where I will be using it most.

wishing there was a VST2 version for Mac

Return to “Effects”