Free CA-2A from Cakewalk

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier

Hi everyone,

Just found out that Cakewalk is giving away for free their plugin emulation of LA-2A.
Here is the link.

Enjoy!

LE: Now I wonder how is this compared to Waves CLA-2A?

Cool, thanks for posting.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

No, thanks. Too much hassle to get this fugga up and running.

Soulone82, you just download it install it and then choose to activate it offline so you don't have to install Command Center. It's quite simple.

Thanks! I picked it up. Almost missed the Mac download, thought it was Windows-only for a second.

There's only VST3, AAX and AU. No regular VST option.
Last edited by sprnva on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Thanks, testing it out now!

nIGhT-SoN wrote:Soulone82, you just download it install it and then choose to activate it offline so you don't have to install Command Center. It's quite simple.
So Command Center is not needed? I can´t seem to find a direct download link for the plugin, only for Command Center.
Last edited by soulone82 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the heads up. A Cakewalk freebie is always welcome. :)

"Get it Free" button is not working here. :shrug: Firefox or Opera. :roll:
Last edited by Teksonik on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Worked fine for me, just got it.

Maybe you can try to get it via a different browser ?

soulone82 wrote:
nIGhT-SoN wrote:Soulone82, you just download it install it and then choose to activate it offline so you don't have to install Command Center. It's quite simple.
So Command Center is not needed? I can´t seem to find a direct download link for the plugin, only for Command Center.
With Command Center you activate it online. If you don't want to install it just go into My Products, click on the plugin's name and it will redirect you to a page with the download link to the latest version of the plugin. Install that one and in your daw load the plugin. You'll see a button on the right with an arrow pointing down. Click on it and choose Offline Activation -> Export. You use that file on their website to generate a file that you'll have to import it through the same menu Offline Activation but this time use Import. And done!
Teksonik wrote:"Get it Free" button is not working here. :shrug:
They have some problems with certain browsers. In Firefox didn't worked here, but I have Chrome installed to for thing like this and it worked in that one.

I tried both Firefox and Opera. I'll try Edge next........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

nIGhT-SoN wrote:
soulone82 wrote:
With Command Center you activate it online. If you don't want to install it just go into My Products, click on the plugin's name and it will redirect you to a page with the download link to the latest version of the plugin. Install that one and in your daw load the plugin. You'll see a button on the right with an arrow pointing down. Click on it and choose Offline Activation -> Export. You use that file on their website to generate a file that you'll have to import it through the same menu Offline Activation but this time use Import. And done!
Teksonik wrote:"Get it Free" button is not working here. :shrug:
They have some problems with certain browsers. In Firefox didn't worked here, but I have Chrome installed to for thing like this and it worked in that one.
Worked a treat. Thanks! :hug:
Last edited by soulone82 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No problem! Glad I convinced you to do it after all, you might like it.
Last edited by nIGhT-SoN on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edge worked but...Oh hell no...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”