iZotope Neutrino - Spectral Shaping

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Neutrino

If it is that difficult for us to hear the difference on dedicated monitoring speakers and headphones, how much more difficult will it be for the average listener to hear the difference in their car or with their earbuds?

highkoo wrote:Can someone stack 5 or so instances and see what happens?
Why not be that 'someone' yourself? It's free, after all… ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Well, Im not sure its worth installing.... ;)

Tbh, my DAW is offline, and that is enough hassle for me to try and manipulate some poor sucker. :P
ImageImageImageImage

Its good to see that there are so many people that feel how I do about this

Listening to the youtube (1080p HD) demo i closed my eyes and could hear the changes. I closed listened for change, and once i opened my eyes it was on/bypassed again. While there was obviously changes in frequencies, it was more the feel that something changed. But it was there. Im sure what it's trying to emulate is very subtle as well. It's not like analog summing is going to be as obvious as a bitcrusher. Maybe some people think that just because it's analog emulation of some sort it's suddenly going to make everything sound super great. But no, you still need to do the work for that. This is just one tiny tiny element to push it to another level.
Heh.. it would be fun if someone emulated a DS-9 and said it was analog summing ^_^
:hug:

There's definitely a small change in tonality in the two videos I've watched but.. come on! Even I think it's very subtle! Worst of all, I can't even say that I prefer the mix with the plugins turned on. :shrug:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Y'all must be deaf. It's very clear to me :shrug:

Sorry what did you say?
https://soundcloud.com/gerry-cooper-855281238
Windows 11 64 Bit, Installed Ram 16 GB, DDR4 3600 MHz, 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz

He said he's deaf.

Pardon! :ud:

It's called Sunday evening silliness, please continue.

Yes! On Tuesday :tu:

This thing adds a whole new dimension to the adjective "subtle"...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Of course! The name gives it all away - 'Neutrinos cannot be detected directly'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino#Detection

Must be some kind of Bitwig.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Return to “Effects”