K Brown Synth Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wwjd wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:51 pm would the companies after that when they are FREE and don't really accurately clone the original?
Yes. It happens all the time. It doesn’t really matter that they’re free. If the company is big enough, their trademark lawyers will get bored and make threats.
I hate signatures too.

bummer

wikter wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:07 amThere's a 2 seconds noise burst every 12 seconds... Is this any kind of demo?
overhishead wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm i can confirm there's regular noise bursts.
Sorry for the super-late reply, all. I just made another build and tested it on Reaper. I didn't hear any noise bursts with this one. You can download it here. Hope it works well for everyone :D
Organic Calfskin Kit - Free/Donationware Drum VST for Mac and Win

Gorgeous GUIs!
I don't know that much as a beginner, but you could probably easily go commercial. Maybe a model like free synth and paid presets or something.

By the way, is there any place where people post presets for KBplugs synths? If not it could be cool to centralize them somewhere.

Also another question, I see people, also for other plugins, saying they don't want to use 32-bit versions. But they seem to work in my DAW (Reaper 64)? Am I missing something?

And I've read those synths don't attempts to emulate the originals 100%, but how close would you say they are, on average?

What great synths. Some of them have ONE preset!
One LOVELY preset, that proves that it can make great sounds.
There's no forum somewhere for people to create and share them?

Especially now that steinberg has cut off anymore VST2 instruments,
making the most out of the ones we've got might be important.

IV! wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:00 am ......... I would like to Express my great respect and admiration to Mr. Kevin Brown for a tremendous amount of work of amazing quality!

... I would like one or more of your masterpieces to become the synth of the month in OSC...

....By the way, someone has already made presets for three of your synthesizers (sorry if this was mentioned earlier, I didn't read the entire branch):.....

....Thank you very much again for these great things! :hail:....
Good day,

I agree and would like to express my thanks to Mr. Kevin Brown and add...

If you haven't checked out Kevin Brown plugins, I believe you are truly missing out. He made so many interesting synths with various characteristics! At first I was a bit thrown off by the lack of presets, but after playing around a bit I really started to appreciate them more for it. It forced me to learn more about the building blocks and signal flow of each of the synths they were inspired by. I have so much fun just creating patches that I actually get lost in time! I also find that I am using them more and more in my songs. Yes, many are 32bit, but with jBridge they work great in my DAW of choice (Cakewalk/Sonar)!!!!

The following is a list of my personal favorites.
Naturally I haven't tried them all.... yet!

MatrixSix1
Juan, Oh Juan
Voyette
Osciet
Cronus
VQ-800
Tyro
JP-680
PG-238
OBie 2V
SH3p
Polly
SH-75
Tonus 2813
Luge
Again, though I haven't tried them all.... I really wish he create more!!!!

I just released some music that features quite a few presets from these synths.
https://patcotillojr.com/the-sounds
Anyone interested in presets, just let me know.

AGAIN…. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

fotisandstuff wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:40 pmMore on the way! Please let me know if there are any bugs; I haven't had the time to test them fully.
Problem: all these 64-bit-ized VSTs have the same VST-ID, so Ardour accepts only the first one it scans, rejecting all the others with messages like this one:

Ignoring plugin 'tonus 2813'. VST-ID conflicts with other plugin ''M'_mv'

ForrestH wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:25 am
fotisandstuff wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:40 pmMore on the way! Please let me know if there are any bugs; I haven't had the time to test them fully.
Problem: all these 64-bit-ized VSTs have the same VST-ID, so Ardour accepts only the first one it scans, rejecting all the others with messages like this one:

Ignoring plugin 'tonus 2813'. VST-ID conflicts with other plugin ''M'_mv'
I'll look into it. Also, I'm working on porting all these synths to something, well... other than FlowStone. ;)
Organic Calfskin Kit - Free/Donationware Drum VST for Mac and Win

Return to “Instruments”