Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, free in September for Focusrite customers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
2016 Stereo Room

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Nice freebie!
Sounds great for my needs, wasn't expecting smooth long tails. :phones:

I'm pretty sure some ppl will try to sell this on the marketplace - sooner or later.

sfd wrote:I'm pretty sure some ppl will try to sell this on the marketplace - sooner or later.
They sure will, and they have every right to.

I have an un-used V-Station serial for sale if that works ;)

It was in my account too, and I only have some of their plugins...

Anyway, thanx Eventide, Focusrite and Num!

Thanks KVR, Focusrite, and Eventide. :tu:

And Num :clap:

Thanks for sharing this info. I am sure I would have missed it
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Robert Randolph wrote:
sfd wrote:I'm pretty sure some ppl will try to sell this on the marketplace - sooner or later.
They sure will, and they have every right to.
Well, when I look in iLok manager, it says the license is non-transferable. Whether or not they have the right to is a discussion in itself.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote: Well, when I look in iLok manager, it says the license is non-transferable.
And that´s how it should be for a freebie, IMHO.

I think they have every right to prohibit a transfer.

:tu:

Really like this 'verb, stays classy (like San Diego! :hihi:) at pretty much all settings.

This actually works by simply creating an account over at Focusrite, apparently no need to own something by them.

nitex wrote:This actually works by simply creating an account over at Focusrite, apparently no need to own something by them.
Thanks! :tu:

nitex wrote:This actually works by simply creating an account over at Focusrite, apparently no need to own something by them.
Confirmed..... I did exactly that. Great little freebie! Thank you Focusrite and Eventide! Mighty kind.

Get it while it's available folks. :)

Cheers!
Liquid Light
It's a nice day for a melody.

Return to “Effects”