Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, free in September for Focusrite customers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
2016 Stereo Room

For those having a Focusrite account, might be an idea to log into it, you may find the following message there:
Throughout September we have teamed up with Eventide to offer you a free 2016 Stereo Room plug-in worth $199.00.

I have a soft spot for gritty 80's reverb, so hopefully this will be up my alley, though then again at $0, I aint complaining :hyper:

Great plugin for free for Focusrite users. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Forgot to mention that it requires iLok, I can live with that, but just saying, so users know :wink:

murnau wrote:Great plugin for free for Focusrite users. :tu:
Yeah finally, being a Focusrite early adopter(Pro40), I actually missed out on all the free Softube stuff, only got the Red Series, which the comp is pretty useful, EQ is more bread and butter. Will put this through its paces soon.

Big ups to Eventide. I like what they're doing. Easy, right on the ilok, no hassle, useful enough.

Numanoid wrote:Forgot to mention that it requires iLok, I can live with that, but just saying, so users know :wink:
I think it only needs an Ilok account, no dongle.
Good that you started this thread!
Great gift, love it.

Great! Tonight trying it.
Thanks for info

Oh I wished it was Eventides tverb instead.

sfd wrote:Oh I wished it was Eventides tverb instead.
Beg to differ. It's way more interesting and useful than TVerb
No signature here!

What's interesting is that this is available to all the Focusrite account users. It makes me think that this might be a mistake of some sort as the plugin club or whatever they call it was supposed to be available only to recent and new Focusrite interface users. When I logged in to my account in the morning to check it out it did show some code errors on the page. And after all, everyone in the world has Focusrite account since they have been giving the Midnight Suite and V-Station away for free left and right.

So grab it while you can as maybe soon someone discovers that they have made a mistake and the party will be over.
No signature here!

'Just for one day'
:roll:

electricthing wrote:
'Just for one day'
:roll:
lol :tu:

Thanks for posting, Numanoid :tu:

thanks for posting this! awesome

Return to “Effects”