Realistic Orchestra

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BDude wrote:Hey Dudes!

So been looking for a realistic Orchestra, strings, brass etc. Well I found East/West and I really like it but that PRICE geez are they having a laught?!

Also want a realistic bass guitar! Gotcha with two questions :)
if u buy Ni's Kontakt (in Komplete)

u get a pretty decent Orchestral library made by VSL
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:
BDude wrote:Hey Dudes!

So been looking for a realistic Orchestra, strings, brass etc. Well I found East/West and I really like it but that PRICE geez are they having a laught?!

Also want a realistic bass guitar! Gotcha with two questions :)
if u buy Ni's Kontakt (in Komplete)

u get a pretty decent Orchestral library made by VSL
That depends on who you ask. Most seem to say it's utterly useless though and there's a lot missing.

For realistic, out-of-the-box sound, and price, East West is probably the best option.

For the price and ease-of-use, Miroslav and Garritan.

actually when come to think of EWQL are often doing sales, so you can get symphonic choirs and orchestral library + hollywood series silver editions for quite cheap, 400-500 eu in total i think?

Elektronisch wrote:actually when come to think of EWQL are often doing sales, so you can get symphonic choirs and orchestral library + hollywood series silver editions for quite cheap, 400-500 eu in total i think?
Sad but true, 400-500e can be considered quite cheap in this market. :(

Its also worth to note that if you need in general various kind of sampled stuff and synths, Komplete 11 is worth to look at. Check "Sampled and acoustic" and "orchestral and cinematic" products that are included

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... -products/

Return to “Instruments”