Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger VPS Avenger 2

msvs wrote:I made a short Video about the OSCILLATOR section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFKlfM8pwE
It is much more a synth than I imagined!

Wow! This is impressive! I really love the design of it (both the GUI and the Workflow) :love: All this flexibility is so nice. It is also so elegant in doing all these modulations 8) Maybe the most elegant of all soft synths!

and the .... never mind! In short, I'm start saving!

Great work! Congratulations from now! :tu:

Will this great looking product be marred by a PITA headache inducing licensing and copy protection system ?

lolilol1975 wrote:Will this great looking product be marred by a PITA licensing and copy protection system ?
I think I've read that it will be with e-licenser (not sure only usb or with soft option). I already have this dongle and it is much much better than the soft e-licenser in everything! Anyway, I prefer it more than the iLok.

I feel completely "baff"!
It's amazing!
The possibility to sculpt an oscillator seem to be almost endless!
I like the random pitch function for each note or for two notes.

One question:
There are up to 4 AMP Modules, each with its own AHDSR envelope and OSCs can be routed in different AMP Module.
Does it mean that you can layer up to 4 oscillators and each oscillator can have its own AMP module and its own AHDSR envelope?

Is it the same thing with the Filter, the Shaper and the LFO Modules?

Congrats for this great work, I can't wait to try this!
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

My wallet is officially open and ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFKlfM8pwE
Well, this is impressive.

The synth engine seems to be of very good quality.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Does it mean that you can layer up to 4 oscillators and each oscillator can have its own AMP module and its own AHDSR envelope? Is it the same thing with the Filter, the Shaper and the LFO Modules?
yes, yes and yes :)

Can I re-order the routing so that I for instance have a send effect before the pitch envelope?

EDIT: I just realized that this synth is kind of an Alchemy killer/replacer. Okay, not completely due to the lack of complex additive editing and granular stuff but the actual synth side of Alchemy with free modulation of everything seems to be very well covered here. The only "power feature" seemingly missing is the modulation mapper in Alchemy that lets you customize any modulation signal to whatever range (even locked to keyboard steps). Still, this is extremely impressive as any synthesizer goes. Best of all, everything seems to SOUND good too!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

This is sick! You literally wanted to pack every possible feature into this synth :o
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

@Manuel,
Would you please explain the concept of multi-sample in Avenger?
Looks like a single oscillator is carrying multi-sample patch, but the oscilloscope shows only 1 waveform.

In case we want to import our custom multi-sample patches, which format they should be?
Thanks

Astonishing feature set and sound so far, only real q is not the features but the CPU usage. If you look at the vengeance vids it's not OTT
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

This thing is insanly complete... no need to look further... :o :borg:
Everyone knows more than I do...

In case we want to import our custom multi-sample patches, which format they should be?
you can import a folder, where .wav files are inside. They should be named
1 C0.wav
2 C#0.wav
3 D0.wav
etc

but there can be gaps, YOU set the sample interval as you want

1 C0.wav
2 F#0.wav
3 C1.wav
4 F#1.wav
etc
is possible too. Avenger automatically pitches the missing notes from the nearest neighbouring samples.
once imported, the multisample is included in your library and can be used for sound design.

Furthermore you can import own wavetables (wav format)
or your own drumsamples (wav format), by drag&drop

Its all later explained in detail in the manual.

Thanks a lot Manuel. Like the concept of filling up the missing intervals and notes.

msvs wrote:
Does it mean that you can layer up to 4 oscillators and each oscillator can have its own AMP module and its own AHDSR envelope? Is it the same thing with the Filter, the Shaper and the LFO Modules?
yes, yes and yes :)
Then I guess I am sold now!
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

Return to “Instruments”