LoopRecorder (what's next?)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LoopRecorder

Hi,

Just checking in to announce that we just uploaded our first release-candidate so if any Mac or Win user reports a serious issue (we want to think that this is going to be hard), we will be happy to reward him or her with a full license (limited offer until the end of August).

This update includes some major fixes (no more CPU spikes, better sync) and a slightly better UI. Everybody is encouraged to upgrade.

Thanks for all the contributions so far!

Best,
q
Last edited by 4drX on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Musical Gym wrote:Do/will you have a short tutorial video?
There you go:
LoopRecorder - Introduction

Counting down for the release. If you find any issues please let us know!
Last edited by 4drX on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Man, and I had just bought Edison...but this looks like it fills its own niche nicely, and cheap too. Will try the demo today, thanks!

And we finally implemented full overdub...

https://vimeo.com/184774667

Feel free to add new feature requests!

Very nice !

Hi kvr folks,

We're at this point where we are trying to make LoopRecorder also useful for live looping.
Is there something you would like to see first? Anything that is stopping you from using this plugin as a loop pedal? We'd love to hear about that!

Some features that we are considering at the moment:
* Another player (to be able to record to any of both players and switch between them).
* Quick access buttons to change the number of bars.
* File browser in one side.

4drX wrote:Some features that we are considering at the moment:
* Another player (to be able to record to any of both players and switch between them).
* Quick access buttons to change the number of bars.
* File browser in one side.
Nice features.

Maybe also multiple audio outputs, so we can route the recorded sound to another track and apply FX on it.

One feature i haven't tried yet is : does LoopRecorder feature timestretching (if we change the project tempo on the fly, will the recorded files play at a different speed accordingly while staying tuned the same) ?

sinkmusic wrote: Maybe also multiple audio outputs, so we can route the recorded sound to another track and apply FX on it.
Yes, that's also in our TODO list!
sinkmusic wrote: One feature i haven't tried yet is : does LoopRecorder feature timestretching (if we change the project tempo on the fly, will the recorded files play at a different speed accordingly while staying tuned the same) ?
Not yet. Unfortunately this requires a big investment but we definitely have it in mind.

You have probably seen it on the news but we have added a few wicked things to LoopRecorder.

We have introduced a standalone version which comes in quite handy to preview loops (open an audio file with it to loop it) or to record ideas quickly (the app starts recording when you open it with your default settings. All you have to do to save the audio is click on the stop icon and then on "Save" or drag and drop the recorded waveform to your desktop).

And the User Interface is now completely resizable.

If you think that we have missed something, let us know!
Last edited by 4drX on Tue May 16, 2017 8:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

What news? Newsletter?

Musical Gym wrote:What news? Newsletter?
KVR news!

I looked for it but didn't see it. I guess I don't get your newsletter.

Musical Gym wrote:I looked for it but didn't see it. I guess I don't get your newsletter.
If you would like to receive the News by email I think that you have to add LoopRecorder as favorite:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/looprecorder-by-4drx

Otherwise you can always check them out directly at the KVR news section:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/loopre ... -4drx/news

Hope it helps

Thanks, I thought you might have newsletter.

Return to “Effects”