Nobody Gives A...........

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/nobody-gives-a
Sorry it's personal....I don't feel like 'splaining....if you get it cool if not cool.
I don't even know why I bother.........

:tu: I like it! Looking forward to the follow up "I'm gonna kill myself" Just kidding man, it appeals to my world view too.

jacqueslacouth wrote::tu: I like it! Looking forward to the follow up "I'm gonna kill myself" Just kidding man, it appeals to my world view too.
Wow... Glad you were entertained,maybe I should submit it to be considered for a reality show. The plot thickens, will the Cancer Stage 4 inoperable, incurable kill me before I kill myself because the stress of my wife cheating on me and just keeping me around because the disability S.S.I. is paying the bills has me clinically depressed. Not to mention the opiate dependency that has me fearing addiction because it's all that stands between me and the cancer pain.Best part it's all true! Human insensitivity has been set free by the anonymity of the internet.

There are people who care about you. For one, I care about you. I understand part of what you are feeling. I haven't had cancer, but I do know the pain of feeling that people don't care and the horrors of severe pain and addiction. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I'm sorry that life has thrown you that cruel turn, but I believe things happen for a reason. And maybe it will or won't help, but just know I will keep you in my prayers and hope for the best for you.

i like it. sorta how i felt when i started being glad i wasnt happy

jlaws wrote:There are people who care about you. For one, I care about you. I understand part of what you are feeling. I haven't had cancer, but I do know the pain of feeling that people don't care and the horrors of severe pain and addiction. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I'm sorry that life has thrown you that cruel turn, but I believe things happen for a reason. And maybe it will or won't help, but just know I will keep you in my prayers and hope for the best for you.
Thank you ....not the usual snarky response I'm used to receiving at KVR. So many musicians/producers subject matter is so light weight or insincere that people forget that there may be something real behind it. Bless you.

kamalmanzukie wrote:i like it. sorta how i felt when i started being glad i wasnt happy
Try to remember you can be happy for no reason at all.

99 views, and a few posts. I think there are a lot of people that care, but don't know what to say. I know it is difficult for me to find meaningful words for you, yet not as difficult as what you are going through - but the best I can say is what you quite possibly know. Peacefulness will serve you best. Others actions against you are their own bad karma, you can not change it - they will have to face it in the end.

I wish you the greatest news with your struggle - I do not have any idea of how bad it must be, and will not pretend to know other than to say there is a place for you here, you are welcome here, an I think a whole lot of people do give a...... Even if they don't quite know how to express it - as I know I am fumbling for the right words, I just hope the essence of it transmits. The best to you and your struggle - I / we care.

BITWORD wrote:99 views, and a few posts. I think there are a lot of people that care, but don't know what to say. I know it is difficult for me to find meaningful words for you, yet not as difficult as what you are going through - but the best I can say is what you quite possibly know. Peacefulness will serve you best. Others actions against you are their own bad karma, you can not change it - they will have to face it in the end.

I wish you the greatest news with your struggle - I do not have any idea of how bad it must be, and will not pretend to know other than to say there is a place for you here, you are welcome here, an I think a whole lot of people do give a...... Even if they don't quite know how to express it - as I know I am fumbling for the right words, I just hope the essence of it transmits. The best to you and your struggle - I / we care.
Thanks.

I wish you the greatest in life, the greatest in samsara, the greatest in nirvana!

i've sort of learned that, and i think being glad that things were shitty was a first step in acceptance of suffering instead of running from it. i'm happier these days, but the stuggle is real... your songs do a pretty good job of expressing the thoughts and feelings one might encounter when staring down the black void. i hope writing them was cathartic, i hope you are able to summon happiness. your song lonely man hit me right in the feels, because i've been there. keep up the good fight

Return to “Music Cafe”